Hello Pittsburgh

See tatasddd name, ok intrigued about what he has to say, see novel he writes, next. I always associate his name with too-too for some reason.
See tatasddd name, ok intrigued about what he has to say, see novel he writes, next. I always associate his name with too-too for some reason. Originally Posted by luckyman1
Since you have been into Bulgarian of late here is somethin for you. Now go to google and "translate" it for yourself.

твоят задник мирише на лайна
Защо българите оближе себе си?

Тъй като те могат!
Защо българите оближе себе си?

Тъй като те могат! Originally Posted by lustylad
LL, even as a thorough Bulgarian it is still hard for me to figure out what you tried to say. You do mention Bulgarians, licking, and the word themselves and the verb can, but all put together MAKES NO SENSE.
but all put together MAKES NO SENSE. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Sort of like your English.
Sort of like your English. Originally Posted by Hematoma
Yeah right! When you learn Bulgarian, as well as I have English, then you can tell me your 2 cents on this, ok?
LL, even as a thorough Bulgarian it is still hard for me to figure out what you tried to say. You do mention Bulgarians, licking, and the word themselves and the verb can, but all put together MAKES NO SENSE. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Old joke, tatas....

Q. Why do dogs lick themselves?
A. Because they can!

Now just substitute "Bulgarians" for "dogs" and you get the gist.
Old joke, tatas....

Q. Why do dogs lick themselves?
A. Because they can!

Now just substitute "Bulgarians" for "dogs" and you get the gist. Originally Posted by lustylad
This is how it should be mister google translator:

"Защо се ближат Българите? Защото могат."

Now go back to google translator and see what this is in English.

"Устата ти мирише като задник."

It seems like google translator has hard time when it comes to grammar, but the sentence above is simple and will be translated relatively well.
This is how it should be mister google translator:

"Защо се ближат Българите? Защото могат."

Now go back to google translator and see what this is in English.

"Устата ти мирише като задник."

It seems like google translator has hard time when it comes to grammar, but the sentence above is simple and will be translated relatively well. Originally Posted by tatasddd
lol
lol Originally Posted by sjomonty
haha lol haha
LustyLad : "Яж моята голяма пишка"
More lessons for you. Google translate will help you.
Keep this on track gents!
Tatas...

Предпочитате отгоре или отдолу? Побързайте! Не пропускайте вашия автобус! Assup чака!
Keep this on track gents! Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Ok... msjazmine - you may want to visit this weekend since the Bulgarian cocksucker will be out of town. He has lined up an all-expenses-paid date with a fag named Assup down in Texas for Memorial Day weekend.
Ok... msjazmine - you may want to visit this weekend since the Bulgarian cocksucker will be out of town. He has lined up an all-expenses-paid date with a fag named Assup down in Texas for Memorial Day weekend. Originally Posted by lustylad
Now isn't this an insult and unnecessary name-calling on a member here and isn't it worth points? I have not insulted anyone, yet I get called these things.

And Yes, I agree with highwayman KEEP THIS ON TRACK. I don't need lessons in Bulgarian. My Bulgarian is better than yours for sure, so keep those to yourself. The official language here is English. Once or twice for a joke it is okay but when you habitually use Bulgarian then that is a problem because the moderation is unable to do their job.

I AM DONE WITH THIS THREAD. I CALL ON THE MODERATION FROM NOW ONWARDS FOR ANY POST IN THIS THREAD NOT ON TOPIC OR IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE THE RESPECTIVE PUNITIVE POINTS TO BE HANDED OUT.