Did not have session with kinkiNasty!!!!!

I am sure its not KN either. I have seen his style. This is not it.

BTW, Kinky was spelt with kinkY and not kinki which might help with your search.

It is not uncommon to confuse hobbyist. Some providers have sworn they had seen me before when I can swear if they met me in person they would know they haven't. Originally Posted by listerinestrips99
So the guy in post #11 is not KinkyNasty? This would be so much less confusing if there hadn't been a review written.
Not sure what point you're trying to make there, but when I follow your link, it takes me to a review of the OP which was wrote by Ike.

In case it's not clear, SoulmanIke is NOT KinkyNasty!

I don't see how it could be someone posing as him writing a review of the op and posting it under his handle. I am not taking sides but in the review in question above the rate is about half of what the op's other review was for.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=leloni Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Nnnn
Where is the review by Kinky Nasty of this lady?
Not sure what point you're trying to make there, but when I follow your link, it takes me to a review of the OP which was wrote by Ike.

In case it's not clear, SoulmanIke is NOT KinkyNasty!

Nnnn Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
No it would be the link to the review you wrote in Dads post #6
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=104805
for the same girl that ike reviewed
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=lelo ni

Unless I am totally off my rocker Tatianna=Leloni Luv.
Talk about confusing as hell. The first link took me to KN's review of Someone with a different name than the OP and a different phone number than shown in the OP's showcase. What's the connection?

Well, upon further review, BP ads, other posts, it is apparent that the OP and the subject of the review are the same.

This thread also points out the importance of at least spelling the names right in all posts to make searching work. I know we all get tired of the spelling and grammar police jumping on our posts (except when they are funny) but the names, handles, etc aren't too much to ask.

Also I noticed you typed kinkinasty with an I and the one we all know is spelled with a Y. Is this a mistake or someone with a handle real close to the one everyone knows?
WTF?!? Tatianna is Leloni?

Okay, wasn't aware of that? If T=L, and L disputes my review, Mods- please delete my review of Tatianna. I don't need the credit, so I can't care less.

WTF?!? Tatianna is Leloni?

Okay, wasn't aware of that? If T=L, and L disputes my review, Mods- please delete my review of Tatianna. I don't need the credit, so I can't care less.

Sorry for the double post...
  • Trey
  • 09-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Ladies this is why if some guy calls and says he is from the board you need to get a pm from the guy. Then you would know if it was this KN, or if it was not.
KN, T does = L. Same girl two names.
Whoooah. He seems like a righteous guy online. Hell he even likes me...(not an easy task). I mean hypothetically ANYONE (ANEONE - THE GSO3 GUY) could call you and say they are DED.....It DOES NOT mean they are. Did you ask for a PM? Tighten up your screening before bashing a pretty neutral gent who doesn't even take pot shots at people online. He actually tries to change the subject on drama threads or neutralize it with humor.

I could understand the whole "E-thug" mentality. A gentlemen or lady is a bully online but face to face is a completely different person. Nice, timid, or even or shy. What your describing is completely opposite.

KN does not even get upset over the boards and the drama. I doubt he would do anything like this, although I do not know him personally. I can't say I'm 100% positive about it but I goof off online a great deal and he seems pretty pacific. I would give him the benefit of the doubt until you were 100% sure.

I will still see him if he asks and I would screen just like I always do.

Ladies- I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN.

I mean I could go on P411 and pay with a guys cc and claim to be KN. It's really hard to prove this is the same person.
Ahhh...you remember....how sweet!

BTW, in case T=L, I respect her wishes and asked that the mods delete my review of Tatianna. Enough drama folks (even though I guess I started this one?!? Sorry...), time to move on and see who you can bang next!