Above Average Cock

• Omari
  • 09-08-2010, 10:53 AM
The best sex I ever had (with a BF) was with a guy with a smaller dick. He was still able to fuck my brains out. Ever since then, size does not matter at all. I really prefer a guys with a smaller dick. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I am the perfect guy for you. I have to order xxxsmall condoms. They are rare and expensive which cuts into my hobby money.
The best sex I ever had (with a BF) was with a guy with a smaller dick. He was still able to fuck my brains out. Ever since then, size does not matter at all. I really prefer a guys with a smaller dick. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Points issued for outing me..

As for the term "Above average cock", my favorite thing is when a provider is above my less than average cock!!!
I am the perfect guy for you. I have to order xxxsmall condoms. They are rare and expensive which cuts into my hobby money. Originally Posted by Omari
Have you ever see the individually wrapped life savers? Add a little lube and they make great condoms.

Points issued for outing me..
Originally Posted by ratboy jam
PLEASE!!

Everyone knew I was not talking about you when I said "it was the best sex I ever had"
  • Omari
  • 09-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Have you ever see the individually wrapped life savers? Add a little lube and they make great condoms.

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thanks you just saved me alot of cash. Now I can hobby more & tip better.
I missed the well endowed thread.....

either way....you are correct....this was on the bragging rights of what we think to be Above Average. As stated before, seems to be the norm in reviews now.

As far as AM I gay, heck no....just curious to who has been lied to by providers...this is a ego stroked website anyway.

Mods, you can close this thread as i dont want to trip over what has already been said a month ago. Originally Posted by windowshopper

Will close on the OP request....................... .