Women:They Own All The Pussy And Can Dispense It As They See Fit.

I don't want to speak for other guys, but I'd guess that most guys (me included) are here for the "pussy" not to read some other dudes postings...with the exception of reviews. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
This response seem the most level headed but I hate to say it but I don't think it's true.

My opinion is that drama between a provider and a hobbyist is the most "entertaining" for the masses so when people see a girl fighting back they click away. Nothing to it but the human desire to watch a fight.
This response seem the most level headed but I hate to say it but I don't think it's true.

My opinion is that drama between a provider and a hobbyist is the most "entertaining" for the masses so when people see a girl fighting back they click away. Nothing to it but the human desire to watch a fight. Originally Posted by SA Angel
"My opinion is that drama between a provider and a hobbyist is the most "entertaining" for the masses so when people see a girl fighting back they click away."

B.I.N.G.O.

Especially when a Lady hands a pig his ass in spades.
just the opinion of another older overweight whore that needs the attention she can generate posting in CoEd in order to keep the lights on... Originally Posted by Whispers
Wow! Talk about your ad hominem attacks! You're usually better than that, sir. Originally Posted by Mojoxer
No. He isn't. Really!
just the opinion of another older overweight whore that needs the attention she can generate posting in CoEd in order to keep the lights on... Originally Posted by Whispers
"just the opinion of another older overweight john/mark that needs the attention he can generate posting in CoEd in order to keep relevant(?)"

FTFY.

Same could be said about you, love. You clearly are fishing for attention right now. That's fine. But, if you are going to be so disrespectful sbout the reasons you get it, do so without riding on the shoulders of women at all. Create a topic where you you don't use women to get the attention you want. I'm curious to see what you will come up with. Originally Posted by chelseabean
The board is about whores and johns and the interactions between them......

fishing for attention?

No... Not really... A few weeks ago I stepped away and had not posted in over a week yet remained the topic of discussion and blame for everything.

I'm simply living up to expectations.....
I'm here for the entertainment and information and occasional enjoyment of ladies that interest me.....

I'm not remotely dependent on it for a living as some are.....

Nor am I dependent upon it for a social life or way to interact with women as a few of you here are.....
The board is about whores and johns and the interactions between them......

fishing for attention?

No... Not really... A few weeks ago I stepped away and had not posted in over a week yet remained the topic of discussion and blame for everything.

I'm simply living up to expectations..... Originally Posted by Whispers
but, you weren't the topic. You really weren't. I think you LIKE being blamed for things. No one was talking about you. Good Lawd.
but, you weren't the topic. You really weren't. I think you LIKE being blamed for things. Originally Posted by chelseabean
No.

Not really....

But I have gotten used to it.......

Recently....... A few here have pushed a bit too much in seeking attention and using me as a focus for all that is wrong and I simply intend to show each and every one of them just what it can be like if I live up to the expectations you all have.....

Welcome to Austin CoED as you all seem to describe it.......

Let me assure you we are just getting started.......

Y'all had a lot of fun with a thread about paying me off to go away and I stepped up and offered to do just that..... So much for anyone living up to the statements they make huh?..... For 15 years though I've stayed true to the ones I make!
most of the pussy here is over priced and over rated.
most of the pussy here is over priced and over rated. Originally Posted by Raikage
goes hand in hand with the over weight bodies it is attached to!
… just the opinion of another older overweight ... that needs the attention ... Originally Posted by Whispers
From the mouths of Babes (think: oink oink, not babies, not hotties) …

I do miss this awesomeness sometimes.