Question for providers and hobbiest

Recently...in addition to all the other ladies posts...I have been checking to see what kind of lady they normally see....if Im not that "type" I try to mention it to avoid a session where I can tell the gent isnt in to me ..it really sucks leaving a session and feeling like your client was disappointed
  • Old-T
  • 02-26-2016, 10:24 AM
OK rocker its a simple question to answer from your experience, not mine Originally Posted by Passion2015
Sadly, some people have simple answers to some questions and can be intolerant of others who seek a more complex answer.
Excellent thread Passion........For me I like things slow, soft and sensual. IOP and friendly attitude are a must for me so I tend to see gals that meet those needs. I like it when it's a mutually beneficial session. I love pleasing the gals as well.
  • anita
  • 02-26-2016, 09:02 PM
It all depends on the way he presents himself when he contacts me and the fetish he is looking for (if applicable). Then, I look at his posts and reviews... P411 even better, for those who fill up the description part of their profiles. I can feel if chemistry is possible or not. To sum it up, the words you choose will make it or break it.
  • anita
  • 02-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Recently...in addition to all the other ladies posts...I have been checking to see what kind of lady they normally see....if Im not that "type" I try to mention it to avoid a session where I can tell the gent isnt in to me ..it really sucks leaving a session and feeling like your client was disappointed Originally Posted by gingerpie
+1
1. Menu
2. Price point
3. Attitude and personality.
4. Looks mean nothing without the above.

I look for what will be a success. It is my job to make sure my choice is the right one. I know what I want and I let the lady know what to expect and how I like it to go down. If the reply is generic that tells me she did not hear a word I said and just wants the appointment. When the response is " I can totally do that and it sounds like fun" I'm more inclined to go threw with the session. Simply I have needs and I am choosing based on what I want, most of the time I find it and I'm a happy hobbyiest.

IB
Having good looking pictures, a descriptive showcase, excellent reviews, and a welcoming or bubbly attitude during communication seals the deal for me.
Guys,

How do you determine if your going to see a lady or not?

Ladies,

How do you determine if your going to see a guy or not?

Do we have certain things we look for and want in a session? Originally Posted by Passion2015
She has to be extremely beautiful I am not here to carry on some fantasy about dating so I don't really care about her personality. I am just here to fuck and if I'm paying her, her body better be flawless no mommy tummy no sags wrinkles or fat chicks I like slender white women with blonde hair. I don't care about the rate because the best things in life ain't cheap.