Who sees them

Fucking elg lol
If i could afford the car note id do a 60 month lease on sindi and naughty nikki Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
200,000 mile new knocker replacement models have their advantages i guess
Fucking elg lol Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
And a Fuckin’ Capt. Hooker back at ya! Lol!

elg....
I don't think the MLs with oddball preferences do any damage paying to fuck warthogs. I think it's openly and shamelessly worshipping them that becomes a genuine problem.
The problem with your affordability issue is that car dealers of quality notice what you have driven before....and may not let you into the drivers seat, no matter how much you may want to try......

Just sayin’......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
People purchasing cars do the same thing back if they have any brain power.

And there are more people who buy cars than there are that sell them. Or lease them.
The problem with your affordability issue is that car dealers of quality notice what you have driven before....and may not let you into the drivers seat, no matter how much you may want to try......

Just sayin’......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
funny ur only review in the last 4 yrs was a freebie. Big spender really supporting the girls aren't you.

And the previous 3 reviews u spent a whopping 300 bucks two of the c note splurges were for full hours. Thank god for holier than though preachers like you all the girls u see must be leasing mercedes.

But by far my favorite review you rememer where somehow the bank didnt record your deposit so you went to see this provider not with the whopping forty bucks you promised but with a single 20 for her troubles

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=575125

Shit i should be spending my time busting your cheap ass balls big spender

Just saying mr. Rockefeller.
Hey it could be worse...instead of the 20 you could have told lola you would send her a gift card from dennys / arbys or universal studios ..sorry think im confusing that with another of your generous sessions.

I know some folks frown on a frugal customer...and almost everyone frowns on a fucken bigshot hypocrite... Just saying
having worked for rental car company never understood what car mattered, as long as I got you from point a to b. just like rental car purpose is to release, car(women) doesn't matter just the RELEASE. lol Originally Posted by Amaysin22

1 review in three years not alot of releases to speak of
Whatever Happened to ... Seneca Lake Whale Watch Festival?

Aug 18, 2018 - The Seneca Lake Whale Watch Festival drew thousands of people annually to Geneva in Ontario County.
Everyone has their tastes, what works for some, doesn't for others.
funny ur only review in the last 4 yrs was a freebie. Big spender really supporting the girls aren't you.

And the previous 3 reviews u spent a whopping 300 bucks two of the c note splurges were for full hours. Thank god for holier than though preachers like you all the girls u see must be leasing mercedes.

But by far my favorite review you rememer where somehow the bank didnt record your deposit so you went to see this provider not with the whopping forty bucks you promised but with a single 20 for her troubles

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=575125

Shit i should be spending my time busting your cheap ass balls big spender

Just saying mr. Rockefeller. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat

Lol......I Like a bargain as well......but I don’t haggle with them.

Big difference between you and me....I just pay ‘em what they ask, while you whine and cry about how fuckin’ poor and pitiful you are, always haggling.

And....I have been where you want to go .....and you ain’t never gettin’ there, bub.

Play safe, pal.

elg.......
Elg

I hope you’re not moving line this now

Economy is strong

20 and no deposit cleared lol

On we go
Fucking Elg again lol
Elg

I hope you’re not moving line this now

Economy is strong

20 and no deposit cleared lol