Farting, Burping, Hiccup's, Kitty Gas.... it happens!

Yes kitty gas isn't really gas at all, it's air trapped in there from screwing it hard- and it happens to everyone. The back & forth/in & out motion of the cock slowly puts air in the kitty. SL, it sounds to me like you handled it well. You laughed it off. I think that it happens more to the super tight kitties than the looser ones. I mean think about it, if your pussy can hold air, then you must be pretty darn tight, am I right or am I right? Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
Another benefit to having a tight pussy!! You'll never need a safety jacket Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
My new favorite provider...what an opportunity I have here! But I'm not going to take it! I'll simply say... tight is good and leave it at that!
When I was much younger and much cuter, I would put my fanny against the wall and toot! My BF would fall down laughing when I did that! My cuteness has since worn off, I ain't even doing it for a buck!

This is the position that
causes all the problems!!

AWESOME!

This is the position that
causes all the problems!!

Originally Posted by tia travels
When I was much younger and much cuter, I would put my fanny against the wall and toot! My BF would fall down laughing when I did that! My cuteness has since worn off, I ain't even doing it for a buck! Originally Posted by Nicolet

OMG!
When I was much younger and much cuter, I would put my fanny against the wall and toot! My BF would fall down laughing when I did that! My cuteness has since worn off, I ain't even doing it for a buck! Originally Posted by Nicolet
lol, thank you for the laugh!!
Its my pleasure to bring smiles in any way I can!
  • jan-w
  • 01-27-2013, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Fucking Hilarious!
Check out the South Park episode about the "Qweef" Sisters. Hilarious.

My first wife liked it doggie the best. A lot of times, I would pull out completely and plunge back in. After we finished, she would always Queef (pussy fart). Guess I was pumping her full of air during the sex.
Check out the South Park episode about the "Qweef" Sisters. Hilarious.

My first wife liked it doggie the best. A lot of times, I would pull out completely and plunge back in. After we finished, she would always Queef (pussy fart). Guess I was pumping her full of air during the sex. Originally Posted by Oralist
We pump them full of BS to get the sex, then we pump them full of air during sex. I'm starting to understand why some of them get so mean!
Farting is funny... I don't care who you are!
Yes kitty gas isn't really gas at all,

I think that it happens more to the super tight kitties than the looser ones. I mean think about it, if your pussy can hold air, then you must be pretty darn tight, am I right or am I right? Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
My dear, while it isn't methane generated in the intestinal tract, it most CERTAINLY is GAS. It just isn't usually stinky gas. What do you think GAS is (of course air is gas or gases depending on your sophistication)?

The beauty of girlie gas and kitty gas (qweeves if you prefer) in most cases that I have experienced it, is it usually has little if any smell and often hilarity ensues. For me it just emphasizes that the lady is human and honestly I much prefer to have sex with real humans (rather than perfect extra terrestrials). It is much preferable to monger gas, which, if the lady isn't sensitive and sophisticated, can really put the kibosh on the mood. The really awesome and cool ladies can put their monger at ease even when he lets loose one or more times (hopefully not too smelly) and make him feel it is just a natural and not too embarrassing occurrence that happens to all of us at one time or another.