plagiarism at its best????

Have the girls reported a fake review?

Maybe they did see the gent and since they can't see ROS didn't know it was copy/paste? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I was wondering the same thing...I do try and watch the reviews to see when or if I'm mentioned. Sometimes it's hard to remember to even go there.

But I think our site REALLY needs to nip this kind of crap in the bud...because we have the cool feature of linking guys handles' to their reviews...

I have screened via this method before, and I would be mad as hell if the guy had just copied and pasted a few girls that he never even saw.

I know it's a more "risky" method of screening and that eccie staff is in no way responsible for MY choice of deciding to see someone....

I have other steps in place with that of course - but it is worrisome.
The the RTM button is your (and the MOD's) friend, I have said it before we can't do this by ourselves....
We are looking into it now.
Thanks Originally Posted by Bubba3452
just curious about the outcome. it still says he has premium access.

Can those of you who know the handle of the poster, please post it for us ladies? The reviews were moved to the mods area so I have no idea who the guy is. Thanks.

\/ Thanks, Bubba.
CharlieDaniels
Hey everyone. Sorry I'm getting to this late, I just noticed the thread.

Sometimes guys don't list their eccie handle on their p411 profile or sometimes they book under one handle and review under another. I don't know if this is the case or not; but with that being said, I can't verify any of it.

I dont want to give out too many details, but during this time frame I did see one person fairly close to that location. I have not recieved any pm's from the handle CharlieDaniels, so idk.

And thank you rex!
We cannot police every review. Nor do we ask the members to do that. But, reviews are a very important piece of the site. If you really feel something is wrong with the review, please RTM. We may not be able to do something all the time but sometimes, like now, we can.
Oh - I think Jayne has been stealing some of my long posts *wink*