Thread to end all threads on [Banning - Staff Edit] bbfs .

Well this is terribly disappointing. Trolls are suspossed to be more.... what's the word I'm looking for? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
yeah they are.

especially those of the pussy variety.
So report them pyramider Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Problem is to know when they are really banned or just faking it. Perhaps a banned title for a real member could have the date the banning was done included. Then, if any post are made after that date, we know they are faking it.
It would be a huge pain in the ass to change the date every day, but I bet they do it just to screw with us.
Why does anybody really give a shit what somebody writes under their handle?
Why does anybody really give a shit what somebody writes under their handle? Originally Posted by TheBizz
i only give a shit if it's funny or if it says "Dickombobulated" (best one ever)

i try to switch mine up a bit...kind of keep it relevant.

other than that - nah, who cares.
So report them pyramider Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Why? I don't care. Besides you are the one that wants to ban them. Get SSP to do the leg work.
The staff can tell if they are really banned or not. If they are not, we will have then change it, thats all. They may be just joking around or trying to avoid getting in trouble for breaking the rules. I don't care. Just want to make sure the membership is not confused or taken advantage of.

Problem is to know when they are really banned or just faking it. Perhaps a banned title for a real member could have the date the banning was done included. Then, if any post are made after that date, we know they are faking it. Originally Posted by tigercat
i only give a shit if it's funny or if it says "Dickombobulated" (best one ever)

i try to switch mine up a bit...kind of keep it relevant.

other than that - nah, who cares. Originally Posted by tntangie

Dickombobulated is the only way to be!

Thanks Angie.