He Will NOT Honor Review Specials

I never offered reviews specials just based off the fact as of now i have 7 reviews .... 2 of which are from Houston Only...Smh. Now, if everyone had written a review, I'd have 5 strickly from houston. It's all good, reviews are about quality, not quantity. I'd rather have a few reviews from reputable hobbyist then reviews from lurkers and the clueless newbie...I am saying this only because it can affect your business when potential clients read your reviews. Good Luck! So like Michal said "You are not alone" lol
I hope he steps on a Lego..
Anytime someone from the board contacts you, before you agree to meet them and as part of your screening, click on the search button above and enter their name in the "keyword search" on the left, not the "member handle search" on the right.

There are lots of repeat offenders around here and simply seraching their handle may save you some troubles.
Not cool, though I always find the idea of a review special to be disingenuous. I mean, if a restaurant had a "review special", would you take any of the reviews seriously? I digress...

Still, dick move on his part. Keep the karmic circle going and upsell the next guy.
I'm wondering how long we're going to tolerate this ass on the board...it's not his first time...
I hope he steps on a Lego.. Originally Posted by Valerie

Damn ... now that is mean and cold hearted ... If you ever dump Wakeup ...
Just walk away from my wife Pyramider...just walk away...
You have to admit the stepping on the Lego was brilliantly evil.
I'm wondering how long we're going to tolerate this ass on the board...it's not his first time... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It looks like I'm fixing to lose my new found White Knight card. Yesterday I agreed with sweet discretion, and today I'm agreeing with wakeup.
You must be feeling really DIRTY.
I'm wondering how long we're going to tolerate this ass on the board...it's not his first time... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'm going to agree with WU too.

Unfortunately this is not covered by the "board guidelines". Perhaps, a "tax violation".
This isn't surprising.

What might be more surprising is if a provider had a review special and then he voted no in thee review.
What might be more surprising is if a provider had a review special and then he voted no in thee review. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I'm not sure I would elevate it to a ...... "thee review," ..... but ......

..... a provider must be awfully presumptuous to believe she will get a positive review, just because she gave a discount.

Or in this case, perhaps the hobbyist didn't enjoy his session with her "husband" ... so he is still trying to figure out how to write a "positive-negative" review ... as in ...

.... she was hot, but he was not!

..... and would he post in the "Independents" or "The Other"?

I can see him hesitating for a respectful period of time to decide.
Sure isn't....

BTW Valerie I still think you have the best titties
For a long time, most professionals never advertized. They got their business through word of mouth based on their performance. Their superior performance built the reputation.

Set a fair price that you are comfortable with, perform the service in a professional manner, and the word will spread.