Eye witness report! Huge crackdown hits the hoe tracks

It's about that time. More stings this weekend east of the state line. Be careful out there
These pigs have nothing better to do, I smell a trick round up coming soon Originally Posted by BLM69
They're just doing the job your representatives hired them for. They get no choice in the task they get put to.
MANY BUSTS LATELY
from AMPS, strip clubs, providers in hotels, and SW

It's VOTING time of year and they are cleaning up the area.

see y'all on the NEWS.

Smile, your most likely on CAMERA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5IhDOU3P3s

Ladies: keep your regulars happy and the guy's you have seen.
you will need them during these risky times.

CG
I want to know what they're using other agencies in the Dallas streets? I seen nothing but state troopers with no DPD around. Originally Posted by BLM69
DPD came around later, after all the DPS guys left (clearly said DPS on their gear).

My understanding is that DPD is severely understaffed (per a fireman friend of mine...they are understaffed as well). That's probably why DPS is involved. They maybe taking over patrol shifts . I really don't know.
DPD came around later, after all the DPS guys left (clearly said DPS on their gear).

My understanding is that DPD is severely understaffed (per a fireman friend of mine...they are understaffed as well). That's probably why DPS is involved. They maybe taking over patrol shifts . I really don't know. Originally Posted by blastersurvey
I said the same thing a little earlier. And it’s no secret. Local media have been reporting on it quite a bit.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2019, 01:02 PM
I went out late night for more research, state troopers were still out but also noticed 2 newer full size trucks doing circles around every hot zone, they had to be undercovers. SW overload was in affect, about a dozen of them were out
As Tinman has said a time or two smh. The state is here to help dallas clean up the high crime areas. So (for Chung) if you see DPS in a hood you're hanging in... It's not hood I would hang in and I don't do Dallas. I haven't even been to the state fair in years because s Dallas sucks that bad

The Fort Worth stock show still rocks though and you can park your ride in comfort. It's not a hood area. Billy bobs and the north side are right down the street and safe kind of if you stay on the busy streets and are not a hood rat
I don't do Dallas. I haven't even been to the state fair in years because s Dallas sucks that bad Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I'm getting a nostalgic lump in my throat, thinking back 57 years to that wonderful Classic starring Pat Boone. oh how times change..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Fair_(1962_film)

It hasn’t been the same since they shut down the freak shows.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2019, 08:04 PM
As Tinman has said a time or two smh. The state is here to help dallas clean up the high crime areas. So (for Chung) if you see DPS in a hood you're hanging in... It's not hood I would hang in and I don't do Dallas. I haven't even been to the state fair in years because s Dallas sucks that bad

The Fort Worth stock show still rocks though and you can park your ride in comfort. It's not a hood area. Billy bobs and the north side are right down the street and safe kind of if you stay on the busy streets and are not a hood rat Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You telling us that FW is better than Dallas? There's plenty of hoods in FW, it's a lot cheaper to live there for a reason.
Went by walnut and harry hines theyve been harassing the SW there alot lately. This past Saturday it was dead.. As opposed to the normal 50-100 girls it was maybe 10-20..Most of them now hang around the back roads. Youll be lucky to find the quality that used to be plentiful though.. Its mostly fat chicks and crack heads now.. I wonder where they went.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2019, 10:26 PM
Went by walnut and harry hines theyve been harassing the SW there alot lately. This past Saturday it was dead.. As opposed to the normal 50-100 girls it was maybe 10-20..Most of them now hang around the back roads. Youll be lucky to find the quality that used to be plentiful though.. Its mostly fat chicks and crack heads now.. I wonder where they went. Originally Posted by jerkn2u
50-100 girls is the usual? I've never seen that many anywhere, not even on TV or YouTube, The 10-20 girls is enough to find something nice to smash.
The other day 23 was walking at 6 am
It didn’t seem like we heard reports of this many streetwalkers before FOSTA/SESTA....
Most of the bitches from listcrawler are walking on HH an walnut hill I have been driving through an seen very nice ones out there in all colors an some walking by the green spa heading to nw highway but the laws are moving around more than normal I don't do sw so I was just looking but there is some out here that are worth picking up an taking them to pound town LoL