Preparing for DATY - Providers

Hayden is on my short list

mmmmmmmmmmmm :-D
I think all ladies should self-test. If you wouldn't smell or taste your own finger after it's been in you vajayjay, how in the heck would you expect any guy to want to go down there? Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower
Thought I was the only one that does this...lol. I have been told I have a sweet kitty as well. I do the same as most and take a nice bath. I know douching is not healthy so I stay away from those.
Addendum to question Grl posted...Ladies, what's typically your protocol if you have two or more appointments in the same day? Grl's question got me a little curious...Peace! Originally Posted by curiousbill101
Bill, I may not be the definitive authority on this but I expect they take two or more showers.

Personally, I take a shower...really!

Seriously, I know some ladies probably use different things, perhaps flavored douches (?). I can only speak for myself. I shower... Originally Posted by vnurse
Applause, applause...

Honestly, I can appreciate the luxurious and soothing feeling of taking a long, fragrant bubble bath. However, I would hope there's a shower in there somewhere between pulling the plug on the tub and replying to my knock at the door. There's nothing quite like a healthy stream of warm, fresh running water to clear away any of the floaties or other things that may have anchored themselves to various body parts or swum upstream during the marinating process.

There's no taste like clean.