Providers, what is the most you would do with a newbie with no refferences?

I'm newbie-friendly as well (been that way since 2007) and everyone gets screened somehow and everyone is able to receive the same companionship as a hobbyist who has been around awhile. You are the client afterall. It's up to you.

MarieLynn
I'm newbie friendly as well. As usual, I'm 100% in agreement with MarieLynn

LOL Well, officer, I'm not sure but you'll get plenty of responses. LOL
The first thing I might do is ask him a question. Probably along the lines of "Why are you such a penis?"
Thank God for the newbie friendly ladies.
PSE? (i doubt it)

BBBJ?

Body rub?

Toy show?

Just model? (do you guys think this is creepy?)

Have dinner only?

And an early thanks for everyone who will suggest p411. I know what it is, I understand it, no need to suggest it. Originally Posted by URAPNES
What works for others, I respect. But for me, I treat someone who is "new" to this just as nicely as anyone else. Then, when they start to giggle like ALL men do "afterwards", I pop them on the butt ... give them a kiss ... and say good bye.

Being new is like anything else. We've all been there. I understand being fear based about it. Guess my motto is, "No guts. No glory."

Sometimes you have to deal with a little more nervousness but that also happens with men who are experienced.

Just some thoughts.
Elisabeth
I treat everyone who passes my screening the same, as long as they are shower fresh and well mannered

Lol, I am so old school...when I started providing P411 hadn't been invented yet! By some sort of luck I ended up sharing an incall with Casey, and she taught me how to screen newbies who didn't have references. Wow what a process screening was then! Thank goodness for P411, I rarely ever have to do that lengthy old fashioned screening anymore! I still do it, when someone who isn't a regular hobbyist happens across my non eccie ads, and you bet your butt they are GLAD they put up with the nonsense of being screened
So, my question is: Are there very many ladies who are members here that will see someone without a P411 or is a P411 without provider references sufficient? I have been seriously thinking about changing my hobby routine, but hate jumping through the hoops to see indies. I understand all your reasons for screening, but for me it's just a lot easier to go to the AMP. I recently PMed a provider that I thought I would like and asked if I got a P411, would that be enough for her to see me? I wasn't surprised when she never answered. I mean, hell, that seems to be a common problem for guys with P411's and references. Maybe I should ask about this in the ML, but I guess I'm putting out a threAD. I've been trying to convince myself to test the waters in the other pool. Don't mind doing what is necessary, but don't want to go the extra miles that some seem to go through to find the gold.
So, my question is: Are there very many ladies who are members here that will see someone without a P411 or is a P411 without provider references sufficient? I have been seriously thinking about changing my hobby routine, but hate jumping through the hoops to see indies. I understand all your reasons for screening, but for me it's just a lot easier to go to the AMP. I recently PMed a provider that I thought I would like and asked if I got a P411, would that be enough for her to see me? I wasn't surprised when she never answered. I mean, hell, that seems to be a common problem for guys with P411's and references. Maybe I should ask about this in the ML, but I guess I'm putting out a threAD. I've been trying to convince myself to test the waters in the other pool. Don't mind doing what is necessary, but don't want to go the extra miles that some seem to go through to find the gold. Originally Posted by huck finn

I would think that any one of us ladies that says they are "newbie friendly" would see you if we thought it would be a good date compatibility wise. On P411 the ladies have an option to either see newbies, or only see members with a specific number of provider okays. If you did register for P411, you can sort through the providers that accept newbies and find a few that you want to see and send them appt requests. If you don't go the P411 route, I would think that among the ladies that say they are newbie friendly you should be able to find one to screen you.

As far as your PM not being returned, that depends upon a lot of factors. We get tons of time waster e-mails and PMs. Sometimes in the deluge of time wasters and trolls sincere requests for appts can get filtered out. OR, maybe she just doesn't like your board persona. Maybe she's on vacation, lol. I looked at your posts, are all of your reviews from AMPs? My guess is that some of the ladies won't like that. Just like the hobbyists cross providers off their list for certain activites they partake in, the reverse is also true. There is no real way to know why she didn't write back. For me personally, if the e-mail you sent was polite and I didn't answer it back, I would want the hobbyist to send me a 2nd, follow up e-mail (also very polite) to be sure I even recieved the first one. After two e-mails I would consider it a lost cause and move on.