Mask Up - Where to get one?

Strange, can't find the order. Not even on Hildago's web site. Find the media's interpretation of the order, not the order specifically. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's on ReadyHarris . org. under cloth face coverings. It was under overview yesterday about noon but has been moved. I had to dig to find it. You would think it would have been more easily accessible.
The amendment removing the penalty has not been published yet.

Poor Dora, she got bitch slapped by Abbot!

Thanks.

So this order is for CLOTH face coverings? Those mask that look like low grade surgical masks that a lot of people are wearing are they cloth? They look like paper.

Is Harris County Jail providing CLOTH face covering for the inmates? Seems like they are out of compliance if they aren't.

What a loon. I hope Judge Lina gets "mask shamed" for not wearing them during the hot summer.
Thanks.

So this order is for CLOTH face coverings? Those mask that look like low grade surgical masks that a lot of people are wearing are they cloth? They look like paper.

Is Harris County Jail providing CLOTH face covering for the inmates? Seems like they are out of compliance if they aren't.

What a loon. I hope Judge Lina gets "mask shamed" for not wearing them during the hot summer. Originally Posted by gnadfly

If you are referring to those light blue masks they are some type of paper and they are surgical masks. The order and explanations following it to make or procure reusable cloth masks is specifically so that those disposable one time use surgical masks are available to health care workers and hospitals. They discourage using those in the general public so supplies don't run low.

Hell, they ought to be having inmates making masks. Hidalgo says it's easy to do with material you already have in your home so why not? They can make their own then make masks to give away.
On AMMY, most of those masks are some type of cotton/polyester blend. Some single use, some not, some washable, some not. Some people walking around using the paper mask thinking they're in compliance. Let's drive some people to financial ruin and make criminals out of others. It will teach them to depend on the gummit.

Would you wear a cloth mask made by inmates in county? I wouldn't. Even if Sistine washed his hands 2 minutes.
It's all a joke...the masks she was referring to could be made pretty much out of anything. All it would do is give people a false sense of security.
She doesn't have a clue.

The only decent thing about her is her face. I would face fuck her if given the chance.
I would face fuck her if given the chance. Originally Posted by tbone2u
So would I tb.....only I’d make her wear a mask with a mouth hole cut in it....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-28-2020, 03:16 PM
So would I tb.....only I’d make her wear a mask with a mouth hole cut in it.... Originally Posted by Russ38
dammit russ..
Damn...wish I had thought of that
Komrade Hilago's "snitch line" overrun with freedom posts.

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/feature...than-24-hours/

Over the weekend the chief executive in charge of the 3rd largest county in America launched a "Snitch" website to encourage residents of Southeast Texas to rat out their fellow citizens for violating the stay-at-home orders.

Much like NYC's "Snitch line", the snitch-website appears to have gone offline in less than 24 hours, possibly as a result of thousands of social media users encouraging people to file fake reports on the website.

============================== ==========================

The loon extended her stay at home/work safe order until May 20.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...y-15244814.php

The order comes just days after Abbott lifted the state's stay-home order and announced a two-phased plan to allow some businesses to slowly start reopening at 25 percent capacity levels.

============================== ===========================

Why was the "I'm very proud of the mayor..." thread closed and so many troll threads left open?
Reminds me of Nazi Germany
And at the same time, releasing criminals from jail....libs at their finest....fucking sickening....

Although it’s not Texas, I’m sure sc would be proud of this judge as well.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...-sex-offenders

Oh wait update....4 of the 7 have already been re-arrested....big fucking surprise right.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sex-offen...ecent-exposure

Great job libs....keep up the good work.....
Reminds me of Nazi Germany Originally Posted by tbone2u
You were there during that era? What was it like?
Yes sir I was. We didn't fuck wannabe soldiers back then.
We shot there sorry asses.
You were there during that era? What was it like? Originally Posted by USAsoldier

You should be more concerned about getting fragged.
Yes sir I was. We didn't fuck wannabe soldiers back then.
We shot there sorry asses. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Pic or it didn't happen!