Biden is the most inept President in our history!

Really Bush43like his Father were all in on the concept of the so called
"New World Order", how is that loving your country? Originally Posted by Levianon17
That depends on your world view, now doesn’t it.

I don’t think either Bush could have been part of the NWO. Or Biden. Trump on the other hand…

I don’t think either Bush could have been part of the NWO. Or Biden. Trump on the other hand…

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's not exactly the New World Order they are referring too. But I am sure the Zionist love the attention.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Both Bushes were NWO promoters. You get out much?
Really Bush43 like his Father were all in on the concept of the so called
"New World Order", how is that loving your country? Originally Posted by Levianon17

You completely forgot "a thousand points of light."

While Trump is 1 dimly lit bulb.

While Trump is 1 dimly lit bulb. Originally Posted by VitaMan
They all are a bunch of dumb shits, especially Biden. He doesn't even make sense.
They all are a bunch of dumb shits, especially Biden. He doesn't even make sense. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How about that carpet muncher trying to get out a sentence about the deaths of those 3 American hero’s killed by Iran. Kirby is the only person in that entire circus that can speak off the cup. He should be a Republican he seems to be overly intelligent for a Democrat

While Trump is 1 dimly lit bulb. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Somebody else wrote that for him in a speech and it was suppose to be in reference to diversity and it sounded stupid coming from that disingenuous retard.
As stupid as someone describing the foundation without knowing what the foundation does?

"H W" was a good man. He was a WWII combat veteran and a true patriot. He served in numerous ways most of his adult life.

The Points of Light Foundation is about service and volunteering to help others.

Truly one of the best presidential legacies.

"Points of Light bills itself as the world's largest organization dedicated to volunteer service, helping 5 million people volunteer 20 million hours of service annually."

https://www.pointsoflight.org/

Somebody else wrote that for him in a speech and it was suppose to be in reference to diversity and it sounded stupid coming from that disingenuous retard. Originally Posted by Levianon17
As stupid as someone describing the foundation without knowing what the foundation does?

"H W" was a good man. He was a WWII combat veteran and a true patriot. He served in numerous ways most of his adult life.

The Points of Light Foundation is about service and volunteering to help others.

Truly one of the best presidential legacies.

"Points of Light bills itself as the world's largest organization dedicated to volunteer service, helping 5 million people volunteer 20 million hours of service annually."

https://www.pointsoflight.org/ Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
You don't know as much about George H. Bush as you might think. He didn't give a shit about helping others. He was a Globalist through and through.
You don't know as much about George H. Bush as you might think. He didn't give a shit about helping others. He was a Globalist through and through. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes . . .and GHW Bush's post-presidency history with Bill Clinton supports your point.
Yes . . .and GHW Bush's post-presidency history with Bill Clinton supports your point. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Bush and Clinton accomplished a lot together for humanity post-presidency.

You think they should have been fighting with one another post-presidency?

Biden isn't inept, he's old. There IS a difference, even MAGAs know that.

Biden isn't inept, he's old. There IS a difference, even MAGAs know that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like as usual you are dead wrong, you don’t need a dictionary to know that Biden is inept, he has proven it for 50 years.

If you challenge someone, one should at least know what one is saying, it shows ineptness in one’s argument.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/inept

Biden isn't inept, he's old. There IS a difference, even MAGAs know that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not saying that they should have been fighting. I am saying that their post- presidency relationship supports the statement made about the Bushes' (41 & 43) world view.

With regard to President Biden; I agree on the age-related decline in general ability, both physical and mental. I do believe that "age is just a number", but it is catching up to President Biden in a noticeable way. That his family continue to facilitate his public political life despite his progressing frailty amounts to elder abuse in my view.

This has nothing to do with politics. It has everything to do with love, compassion and humanity.
Inept --- means? Originally Posted by Ripmany
“In EPT”: Biden was found reading the EPT that Hunter had given him to show he wasn’t a granddaddy again. Biden was studying the directions for hours with no success in understanding the indicator as shown on the box, the directions pamphlet, or the online help me video.

So now, as a joke the secret service calls sleepy joe “In EPT.”

http://slate.com/human-interest/2017...-photo-op.html

Yep, both really upstanding presidents- NOT