Who thinks DavidFree should be banned?

I never liked David! now I don't like Relax! Originally Posted by daddyo67
+1
  • L.A.
  • 04-20-2015, 04:22 PM
Just when you think a new low isn't possible...

Seriously, did you pull this little act from the pages of 'How to Make Your Enemy Look Good in 500 Words or Less'????

Cheezus fucking age Christ.

You. Are. Doing. It. Wrong. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
No amount of words (or money) could make the subject of this post look good.

I find the original post (poll) funny as hell. I mean I've thought to myself. "Man what I wouldn't give for NRH to leave forever" At least she put a dollar value on it. Too funny.

Finally getting some quality drama back since Wulfie took an extended vacation.
Who thinks that DavidFree (whom has multiple handles) should be banned for harassing other hobbyists and providers?

If Mod's decide to ban DavidFree, Relax2013 will gladly donate $5,000 towards ECCIE. Originally Posted by relax2013
I will tell you what, how about if I agree to be banned instead in exchange for $2,500? What a bargain! You just saved $2,500!!!!
This is shaping up to be a debate over our First Amendment. Since I think I am already over the small heads here, I will save my breath oops fingers. when feudings gets outa control Management steps in. Tara a prime example.

I see Relax's attack with reward a blatant Hilary Clinton method of solving a problem. She uses bucks; the Royal O uses IRS.
Who thinks that DavidFree (whom has multiple handles) should be banned for harassing other hobbyists and providers?

If Mod's decide to ban DavidFree, Relax2013 will gladly donate $5,000 towards ECCIE. Originally Posted by relax2013
Sweet baby Tebow, it makes me wonder how much St C could raise by having me banned ...
Where's the "You're both fucking idiots" option?
Sweet baby Tebow, it makes me wonder how much St C could raise by having me banned ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Not near as much as he would make by those missing your 1.3" buying you back in.
Relax offer 5000.00 in free sessions and YOU WILL BE REDEEMED

. . . What the hell did I just read?
. . . What the hell did I just read? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I can't believe I read that also- I thought this was a late April Fool's joke- very sad a business would stoop this low. I only know DavidFree from mutual pm's we have exchanged and he's been a straight forward stand up guy in my convos with him- I also seen 1 lady that he has seen(Brazilian Bianca) and she had nothing but high praises about David. Anyways, Relax13 shame on you!!!!
I think what we are seeing is end times for relax2013. The good girls like Luna and Adriana who made it worth visiting are dropping faster than they can be replaced. The increased showcasing like this of a mentality in line with "mean girls" in junior high will create a target on their back which increases risks.
Add this to the very uninspiring session from Macy I had recently and I will take my risk/money elsewhere.
Last time I showed up I had scheduled Macy but realized Allie was available. I got cold feet on Macy due to past reviews and requested a switch to Allie. I was abruptly denied and told I booked Macy so that was my only option.
I felt the way things are conveyed were not professional or appreciative of my long term business.
I think this power has gone to Kendra's head in a bad way. She always sends texts threatening to not reveal the Relax location. However, she recently interjected an opinion to a generic post regarding supposed busts at regal/35. The post never mentioned Relax at all and she went in and made the thread about herself. I think that revealed a less discrete location suggestion then she requests customers post for reviews.

Anyway, please evaluate all risks before you purchase. None of us want to be present when the flames ignite so to speak.

This is really fucking unprofessional to post a thread like this. You are basically telling ECCIE you would pay them to ban a member here? What kind of shit is that?

How about he earns points like any poster here would and earns his vacations based on those points?

You've got the problem with him, why don't you ban yourself?

I've got no stake in this. I don't know davidfree and I've never been to relax. But IMO, this is a terrible thread. I only hope the mods award points as appropriate.