Doubles Partners

I'm not sure how others go about finding that one but I found my doubles partner SexyStephTx ironically on a outcall
We've been two peas in a pod since Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
I think I might be interested in a serving of peas right about now.
I think I might be interested in a serving of peas right about now. Originally Posted by jdkees

Ohh we are so over due honey (;
Who do you do doubles with. In the past doubles has been frustrating because they say doubles but is just really role playing no actual contact between the two ladies. Originally Posted by curious247
I have no particular doubles partner that I advertise with and place in my doubles ads as of now. But I do know a couple of wonderful ladies that I have done doubles with, and definitely would consider doing doubles with again in the future. Feel free to PM me if you want to arrange a lesbian rendezvous.

Oh, and here is a picture of me and the wonderful Jacqueline Claude. I miss this woman. Wonderful doubles partner and excellent provider alone. She toured Dallas last month, but now she is back in DC.

You two look BEAUTIFUL together Adrienne!!

I have no particular doubles partner that I advertise with and place in my doubles ads as of now. But I do know a couple of wonderful ladies that I have done doubles with, and definitely would consider doing doubles with again in the future. Feel free to PM me if you want to arrange a lesbian rendezvous.

Oh, and here is a picture of me and the wonderful Jacqueline Claude. I miss this woman. Wonderful doubles partner and excellent provider alone. She toured Dallas last month, but now she is back in DC.

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You two look BEAUTIFUL together Adrienne!! Originally Posted by planojim
Thank you Planojim.
Ohh we are so over due honey (; Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
You're welcome BEAUTIFUL Adrienne!

Thank you Planojim. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I think I have to change my underpants after reading this. PLEASE provide me more info on how I can meet you and your new lady friend!

I met my doubles partner just recently at a hotel we both were staying at. We clicked on a personal level and had fun with wine and the hot tub....and ended up staying the night with each other ....then we both confessed to being providers and laughed forever because we both didn't know. When you click on a personal level I think it ups the hottness level...because its really REAL. Originally Posted by GiannaGoneWild
Morgan, I humbly offer my services to be a guinea pig for you and whatever lovely lady you choose to be your doubles partner!

I have a lot of clients ask me about two girl shows and which girls I partner with. I am guessing that most girls get asked this frequently also. So what do you guys say? Do you have a regular doubles partner? More than one? If you don't, do you want to be mine? Is a doubles partner just a girl we can call any random time or do we advertising doubles and do the calls? I can never give a really confident answer. What do you girls say? Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
I've had some great doubles fun both in and out of the hobby. I would LOVE to find a partner that's local.
I've had some great doubles fun both in and out of the hobby. I would LOVE to find a partner that's local. Originally Posted by SweetSierra
Hello there ��
Also I find if you and your partner mesh regarding business AND socially, it helps with chemistry. Have fun! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

I've done doubles with a few ladies and have always been open to doubles with others. With that said, I advertise specifically with 2 ladies (Kendall4U and ThatHottNurse). As Eva said, it's important to mesh well. We get along socially and we have great chemistry together that can really be seen when in a session.
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-17-2015, 11:51 AM
It is pretty hard to beat Laura Lynn and Kendall4U when it comes to a true exchange of passion between the two of them and they take immense pleasure in making their client happy!

Sandwiches can be both delicious and quite satisfying if made correctly.
Hi Jules
Hello there �� Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hi Jules Originally Posted by SweetSierra
You girls get a room!