Nineteen year old girl films X rated video in library...

[SIZE="3"]....no reviews, but will tell you he has fucked women ....[/COLOR] Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you "think" a guy on here with "no reviews" doesn't fuck women, right?
So you "think" a guy on here with "no reviews" doesn't fuck women, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't know about him, but I assume nothing.
I don't know .... nothing. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You could have shortened it to reflect the truth and saved bandwidth.

A "two-fer"!
You could have shortened it to reflect the truth and saved bandwidth.

A "two-fer"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

You're the new chicken dick
You're the new chicken dick Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Now you are obsessing with my "dick"?

Just take me at face value .... I fuck females. Not males (if you are even one)!

Obsessing with my dick won't get you any dick ... from me at least.

You might want to hang out a Nau's Drug just outside of Clarksville with YouRong and BigTits, though. They can troll for you. In fact you guys have things in common!
So you "think" a guy on here with "no reviews" doesn't fuck women, right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You won't find that word in my statement, but dodge all you want. With no hard evidence so to speak we are supposed to take your word for it? LMAO
,,,we are supposed to take your word for it... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"we"? Do you have 3 personalities or just two? Or do you know?

Iva Big Gen = 3.

Which ever one is in charge isn't "supposed" to do anything.

But I suspect based on your level of immaturity, that none of them would do what they were "supposed" to do anyway.

BTW where's your proof you fuck girls? Tucked away with Obaminable's birth certificate?
"we"? Do you have 3 personalities or just two? Or do you know?

Iva Big Gen = 3.

Which ever one is in charge isn't "supposed" to do anything.

But I suspect based on your level of immaturity, that none of them would do what they were "supposed" to do anyway.

BTW where's your proof you fuck girls? Tucked away with Obaminable's birth certificate? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Inquiring minds want to know why a man of your ilk won't post his bono fides. It is too much for you to grasp about reviews. Besides you are the Obie voter not me.
Inquiring minds want to know why a man of your ilk won't post his bono fides. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Inquiring minds"? That counts you out. Who wants to know my RW info?
Now you are obsessing with my "dick"?

Just take me at face value .... I fuck females. Not males (if you are even one)!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Huh! Tell us again LLIdiot, who is the one "obsessing?"

Just take this "at face value" .... Why does LLIdiot feel compelled to openly express on a hooker board that he only "fuck females. Not males"?

Hmmmm, does LLIdiot have a deep, dark secret that he has been hiding for the past 80-85 years? Is he now making plans to come out of his Nursing Home closet?

Stay tuned, an official announcement by the Patriarch could be forthcoming very soon!
who is the one "obsessing?" Originally Posted by bigtex
You.

One day perhaps you will figure out your "strategy" doesn't work. But ....

.. .you did vote for this guy 2x's ....

And you still think "he works"!

.. .you did vote for this guy 2x's .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
And .... LLIdiot voted for the Wilted Shrub 4x's ....
And .... LLIdiot voted for the Wilted Shrub 4x's Originally Posted by bigtex
If you are talking about George Bush, did he run for President 4x's?

Or are you including the Ole Man?

I did vote for him 2x's .....

... I really wasn't interested in voting for a sexual predator, who was bought and paid for by Tyson the Chicken Man. But we know you're standards of voting for draft dodgers:

If you are talking about George Bush, did he run for President 4x's?..........I did vote for him 2x's ..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
There you have it folks, LLIdiot voted for The Wilted Shrub 2x's as POTUS

Didn't you vote for the same Wilted Shrub 2x's when he ran for 'Gubner' of Texas?

And did you also vote for Shrubbie when he ran for the US Congress?

While you're confessing to past sins, are you ready to come out of the closet regarding your Sword Swallowing exploits?

Stay tuned! LLIdiot's late breaking, true confessions will return after the next commercial break.
"Inquiring minds"? That counts you out. Who wants to know my RW info? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Translation: swings for the other team.