This is priceless!

if anyone here knows about Baltimore geography... where was the old Memorial Stadium located? I went there once, to a football game.. I remember the neighborhood looking bleak as Hell. no wonder they moved the Orioles to Camden Yards, and the Colts bailed altogether. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I was there in 76 when the Steelers bitchslapped the Colts 40-14 in a playoff game. But Rocky Blier and Franco Harris we’re injured and they lost to the Raiders in the AFC championship game. It was in the city proper. A horseshoe style stadium. There was a Cessna type plane flying around during the game. We were in the parking lot after the game and the pilot swooped down thru the uprights and tried to pull up and crashed into the closed end. Nobody was hurt including the pilot. It’s a part of Memorial Stadium lure.

I’ve been to Camden Yards and the Ravens stadium. Which are located around the harbor. Both top notch facilities. The Inner Harbor was in disrepair in the 70’s but they brought that up to speed. Fells Point is close to town and a good place to dine and party. Lots of good music and food. The crab cakes are world class. But it doesn’t take long to stray from those areas to land in abject poverty and a bad place. If you stay close to the water you’re ok. If you go back, make the trip to Annapolis. A great little town on the water and the Naval Academy is the whammy jammy.
I was there in 76 when the Steelers bitchslapped the Colts 40-14 in a playoff game. But Rocky Blier and Franco Harris we’re injured and they lost to the Raiders in the AFC championship game. It was in the city proper. A horseshoe style stadium. There was a Cessna type plane flying around during the game. We were in the parking lot after the game and the pilot swooped down thru the uprights and tried to pull up and crashed into the closed end. Nobody was hurt including the pilot. It’s a part of Memorial Stadium lure.

I’ve been to Camden Yards and the Ravens stadium. Which are located around the harbor. Both top notch facilities. The Inner Harbor was in disrepair in the 70’s but they brought that up to speed. Fells Point is close to town and a good place to dine and party. Lots of good music and food. The crab cakes are world class. But it doesn’t take long to stray from those areas to land in abject poverty and a bad place. If you stay close to the water you’re ok. If you go back, make the trip to Annapolis. A great little town on the water and the Naval Academy is the whammy jammy. Originally Posted by bambino

Rocky Bleier .. one tough sob! as a lapsed Dolphins fan from way back in the 70's .. i had more respect for Rocky than any other Steeler .. and they had some tough sumbitches .. Lambert had his little toe amputated due to chronic turf toe .. didn't need it anyway .. and there's that Mean Joe guy ..

i'd put in my backfield these two TOUGH SOB'S

Mr Ivanka Trump is the biggest Slumlord in Baltimore

I’ve been to Camden Yards and the Ravens stadium. Which are located around the harbor. Both top notch facilities. The Inner Harbor was in disrepair in the 70’s but they brought that up to speed. Fells Point is close to town and a good place to dine and party. Lots of good music and food. The crab cakes are world class. But it doesn’t take long to stray from those areas to land in abject poverty and a bad place. If you stay close to the water you’re ok. If you go back, make the trip to Annapolis. A great little town on the water and the Naval Academy is the whammy jammy. Originally Posted by bambino
Good story Bambino. I only have one question. What have the Steelers actually ever done?. I appreciate your stroll down memory lane and all but to what purpose? Right wing loons have ruined almost every city they have invested in
Good story Bambino. I only have one question. What have the Steelers actually ever done?. I appreciate your stroll down memory lane and all but to what purpose? Right wing loons have ruined almost every city they have invested in Originally Posted by themystic

this ..

this ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Take one away and give it to Jackie Smith. Take another away for Franco's illegal catch
Take another away for the blown call in the end zone vs the Oilers, which led to instant replay.

I agree with TM.
Rocky Bleier .. one tough sob! as a lapsed Dolphins fan from way back in the 70's .. i had more respect for Rocky than any other Steeler .. and they had some tough sumbitches .. Lambert had his little toe amputated due to chronic turf toe .. didn't need it anyway .. and there's that Mean Joe guy ..

i'd put in my backfield these two TOUGH SOB'S

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Joe Erhman speared Harris when he was on the ground. A cheap shot and he got a flag. Harris’s ribs were broken. There were so many great players on the 70’s Steelers. Ernie Holmes was better than Joe Greene for a couple years. Imagine that! Mel Blount was the most intimidating corner since Night Train Lane. Jack Ham was technically the best OLB in history. Plus LC Greenwood, Dwight White and Donnie Shell. Shell and Greenwood should be in the HOF.

BTW, Csonk was a tough SOB. Loved him. I saw Jim Brown play against the Steelers in the 60’s. He was the man. Also saw Gale Sayers return a kickoff 102yrds. He was a gazelle.
Take one away and give it to Jackie Smith. Take another away for Franco's illegal catch Originally Posted by themystic

take nothing away. the games have been played .. the winners won.

only a sore loser complains about bad calls. any good coach knows you'll get as many as you lose.

play ball !!!!
So a Baltimore news babe was doing a live broadcast in West Baltimore asking Trump to visit and see for himself how wonderful it is. When this happened:

https://pluralist.com/baltimore-rats...3Xt7jrzjlNeJ50

Fuckin rats! Originally Posted by bambino
It ran by so fast, was it holding a subpoena?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was hysterical - they live in LaLa Land.
Take another away for the blown call in the end zone vs the Oilers, which led to instant replay.

I agree with TM. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You would. BTW, the Steelers won that game going away. Earl Campbell had less than 10yrds in the second half. The play you’re talking about was second down on the 3 yrd line. They ended up 4rth in ten from the 13. The game wasn’t close. I was there.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You would. BTW, the Steelers won that game going away. Earl Campbell had less than 10yrds in the second half. The play you’re talking about was second down on the 3 yrd line. They ended up 4rth in ten from the 13. The game wasn’t close. I was there.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

and Earl was a MOOSE.

Hook'em Horns!
she said "rodents", I mean "residents were deeply offended by the President's remarks" Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Rodents isn't specific enough. Squirrels and Chipmunks are rodents but they are cute and they don't creep people out but Rats are nasty, destructive and carry disease. Large populations of rats are a sign of a depressed worn down community. The president was spot on by calling the situation what it is. The people of Baltimore should be offended and ashamed of their community leaders.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Steelers were great but also very lucky.

Didn’t feel the cold that day?