Buffalo / Rochester Visit Possible... Autumn Spring

Who the HELL!!! AAASSSSSSSKKKKKEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU UUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carpetBAGGER TARD!!!!
Crackers cannot be carpetbaggers.
tell that to hillary
Autumn Spring, geez I wish she'd come to Houston. Since that appears unlikely, I will go to DFW. She's definitely one of the brightest lights in DFW.
These upstater fucktards would not appreciate the "springness" of Autumn. Originally Posted by pyramider

And you're posting in the Upstate NY section because....? Originally Posted by MC
because.... that's how you get over 7000 posts with only 2 reviews!

Ahhh.... pyramider is okay. He never breaks character, and his "fuck you, I don't care" attitude can be pretty helpful at times. Makes us all realize we take ourselves too seriously.
tell that to hillary Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Hilliary is a man. Plus, he/she is from NY.
Wine trails sound delightful!
Sunshine, trails, communication w/ a hint of teasing...
Makes for a wonderful evening of romantic splendor....

We'll look forward to your visit mmmmm and as far as the return trip ... perhaps we should schedule a tour of the wine trails mmmm

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Autumn Spring, geez I wish she'd come to Houston. Since that appears unlikely, I will go to DFW. She's definitely one of the brightest lights in DFW. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
Houston is coming soon
Autumn honey.......NY is the place to be......esp in Aug, start in western NY in july and make your way to Saratoga, NY by Aug for race season and you will not be alone one night all month baby, that I can almost promise you.
I'll look forward to it

Just let me/us know

DD
Wine trails sound delightful!
Sunshine, trails, communication w/ a hint of teasing...
Makes for a wonderful evening of romantic splendor.... Originally Posted by AutumnSpring
A visit to Niagara Falls, a ride on the Maid of the Mist if it's still operating, yes we will have some fun!
tell that to hillary Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Ain't that the fuckin' truth!!!!!
because.... that's how you get over 7000 posts with only 2 reviews!

Ahhh.... pyramider is okay. He never breaks character, and his "fuck you, I don't care" attitude can be pretty helpful at times. Makes us all realize we take ourselves too seriously. Originally Posted by rooster69
If not for posting in other areas. I would have never been called out to be banned in a Texas forum.

"The solution to pollution is dilution"
Hilliary is a man. Plus, he/she is from NY. Originally Posted by pyramider
hey bud, If I wanted a history lesson Id go try for my GeD again..
well you can count me in when you cum in july or august you look very cute and sexy