Decided to join

Foook!! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I believe you’re on to something…. Now we just wait.
  • Busty
  • 01-11-2024, 01:38 AM
Welcome
The reason you are here is right in this post. People see you including me so I hopped in your profile op. I'm curious but you have no encounters here. Perhaps on our home but I can't get ck there to make me verified. Perhaps get guys here to write a review on eccie Originally Posted by Youcanthavemycornbread
Who the hell are you referring to? YOU only have ONE POST. People in glass houses should not throw rocks.
Who the hell are you referring to? YOU only have ONE POST. People in glass houses should not throw rocks. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
It's obvious that he's referring to the OP.
The reason you are here is right in this post. People see you including me so I hopped in your profile op. I'm curious but you have no encounters here. Perhaps on our home but I can't get ck there to make me verified. Perhaps get guys here to write a review on eccie Originally Posted by Youcanthavemycornbread
Pissy is that you again? You never give up foook!
Pissy is that you again? You never give up foook! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yes, it does appear so. He certainly is a glutton for punishment.
Yep
Yes, it does appear so. He certainly is a glutton for punishment. Originally Posted by NordicJag
He's a glutton for punishment but it's so entertaining to watch him dig his own hole and bury himself. It's priceless entertainment
  • Busty
  • 01-11-2024, 04:37 PM
Pissy is that you again? You never give up foook! Originally Posted by Cendell M
"Pissy"
And your would be a good addition to your avatar. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Thanks Dear
I needed a solid reason for new photos
Welcome, Andiegurl!
And they are SOLID Ms DiBella.
A big pitchfook is what need's to be used lol
^^^ Got that.

And btw, Houston has actually passed Austin on my most entertaining forum scale. But, still a long way to go to get close to #1.

Ok, let's remember, this a welcome, or introduction, thread for Andie.
  • R.M.
  • 01-12-2024, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the jungle Andie...

@Cendell. Say her name. Thin skin over here just can't.
Andie there are some characters around here.