Encounter Disappointed experience with victoria of houstonk

Just another run of the mill BSC BBW ho.

Doesn't hurt to tell you that she can't see you.
"With everything going on lately...??"

Anyway, I think the dude did mess up by arriving to early, but I also think she could've said something and not just left him hanging like that.
What do you know? Another inside the loop way too paranoid, emphasis paranoid, provider who has poor time management skills. Pass. Originally Posted by telephoneman
In short, expect the provider to be bat shit crazy right off the bat. Originally Posted by telephoneman
She's full of it. She could have told you something and not go ghost on you. That's very disrespectful and her rep is most likely on the decline. What would have it hurt to tell you she changed her mind on seeing you? Make her less safe? Lmao Originally Posted by Kickrocks

I do not think so. I have visited Victoria a couple of times and have never gotten any kind of paranoia or poor time management skills vibes. Read her response, again. She explained her side very well. The newbie kept texting after she said to wait, his bad ...
I do not think so. I have visited Victoria a couple of times and have never gotten any kind of paranoia or poor time management skills vibes. Read her response, again. She explained her side very well. The newbie kept texting after she said to wait, his bad ... Originally Posted by pyramider
^^^^^WK. After a man gets his nut, he puts on his rose-coloured glasses.
I think her point was she felt unsafe. Judge not lest ye be judged Originally Posted by Mythos
She's covering up her tracks plain and simple. She should try living in the real burbs and stop being afraid.
Victoria is a very well established provider. Unfortunately you can’t read reviews anymore but she had pages and pages of nothing but yes reviews. And I can say the sessions I have had with her were nothing short of top notch. She doesn’t tolerate BS though. Don’t arrive early for any provider. If your worried about traffic then leave early and chill in your car until appt time. Originally Posted by Bigjohnson1
Her now gone reviews never mentioned FS but massage only. Seems like an expensive tease to me. Pass.
Why would her reviews mention FS? Victoria is not a FS provider. I am sure you, and the other fucktards, on this thread passing on her massage skills will just break her heart.
Why would her reviews mention FS? Victoria is not a FS provider. I am sure you, and the other fucktards, on this thread passing on her massage skills will just break her heart. Originally Posted by pyramider
I believe none of her reviews mentioned a head game. If that is the case, then how can we call her a provider?
Why would her reviews mention FS? Victoria is not a FS provider. I am sure you, and the other fucktards, on this thread passing on her massage skills will just break her heart. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fucking tards 3-Sides, fucking tards.....I thought the adminitards were working on that secret latetard abortion pill to flush these fucks from the rectum of life.....
It was a fail, due to the squeamish among the modtards not being able to handle the little bloody body parts icky was sloughing off.

I thinck the thinck tanck is trying to devise a maxipad, or tampon, to help absorb and keep things clean.
Hmmm....makes sense....
  • pxmcc
  • 06-26-2018, 11:10 PM
interesting thread, but...
  • pxmcc
  • 06-26-2018, 11:12 PM
i'm smelling some wolf piss nearby.

i'm sure Victoria is most crestfallen that she has lost the patronage of a certain hobbyist..
I do not think so. I have visited Victoria a couple of times and have never gotten any kind of paranoia or poor time management skills vibes. Read her response, again. She explained her side very well. The newbie kept texting after she said to wait, his bad ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Did she explain why she didn't tell the potential client she was cancelling the appointment?

I respect the risk that both parties take and agree that if either is uncomfortable they shouldn't go through with it. I don't understand how that prevents Victoria from saying "your early arrival and constant texts/calls have made me uncomfortable, we will not be meeting today, thank you."

Do you?
It kinda goes both ways. My last encounter texted me a half hour out threatening to cancel me if I didn't respond. I don't look at my phone when I'm driving. I arrived at the appointed time and then was told to buy some latex