Is real world civi sex better than Hobby Sex

I like both! Sex is sex and it's all good to me. And as has been said before, we pay for it one way or another. Hobby sex is straight forward, to the point and relatively uncomplicated. Civi sex usually has more strings attached, fewer time constraints and offers other more intangible benefits. As long as I get laid, I'm happy.
Sex with my wife, when she was into it, was FAR better than sex with providers. True, the wife isn't going to do much, if any, sucking and it'll be pretty vanilla. BUT, when she's turned on, the wetness and passion can't be touched. Also, most importantly, NO RUBBER!!!!
Personally, yes.
Umm. making love vs just sex are different imo. With my so/girlfriend I am fortunate that her bbbj has and is always over the top every time..dt til cim and swallows x2 without stopping once a week. But pussy , well its once a month at most. By her own admission , she loves to suck a dick , has been sucked a lot of them, sucks some new ones every now and then she said. So the bj is extra great as is the kissing and company . But pussy?? Good but only once in a while whether I need it or not (or at least with me). All of Which led to my eccie addiction . An indy eccie girl sometimes ( wish I could find a new ATF ) but mostly agency asians that all highly trained to bang my brains out. So my .02 is my civvie bbbj is best best but my dick told me the eccie pussy it gets about 6x a month is a quality/ quantity / variety that's not beatable . I really really would like to find a new eccie ATF this year as well as a sideline gf.
In the RW, most women will fuck a guy if she thinks/knows he has money and stays the course with him if he is well off (does not live paycheck to paycheck). One of the best parts of civie sex is there is no time limit and you can have as many rounds as you wish. provided both parties are amenable. But there is no doubt that the #1 problem is marriages/relationships is money and the drama outside the bedroom can also put a damper on things. The sex during courtship is ALWAYS going to be the best, so many times after a while, the passion starts to fade, the sex, if it even happens later in the relationship, becomes mundane and seemingly forced to do going through the motions to obtain the lifestyle. One of many reasons both partners try other areas for companionship/variety/better sex. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I guess you speak from personal experience. That explains some of it.

But you say it as if everyone has the same experience as you. That is not the case. A lot of people have experienced,very fulfilling sex with their spouses (my self included) for a very long time, which is much better than paid sex. If you ever had it , you would know.

But I guess this is just another case of being at the short end of YMMV for you. But don't extrapolate that your experience is everyone else's. Not everyone got cheated by their So's, like you said.
It depends on the lady's looks and behavior. Just my opinion.
If my RW sex was as good or better than Hobby sex I wouldn't feel the need to hobby.
  • Ashi
  • 01-01-2016, 09:34 PM
+1.

Isn't the answer obvious if this question is asked on this website and only members can comment?

It is like asking about snowboard advantages on a skiers only website, lol.
If my RW sex was as good or better than Hobby sex I wouldn't feel the need to hobby. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
For me it's because the RW sex has COMPLETELY come to a screeching halt with my SO. I would much rather be able to make love to my wife rather than trying to figure out ways to save up the money or spend a bunch just to fuck for an hour.

I've noticed that providers, while they do get into it, they don't get into it nearly as much as a truly turned on RW relationship. I don't blame them though. When I'm cock #3 or #4 of the day and cock#10 - #15 of that week and we have no REAL connection, how truly passionate can she really be?
Sometimes it is, but not always. I usually don't find generalizations about sex to be all that useful.
I guess you speak from personal experience. That explains some of it.

But you say it as if everyone has the same experience as you. That is not the case. A lot of people have experienced,very fulfilling sex with their spouses (my self included) for a very long time, which is much better than paid sex. If you ever had it , you would know.

But I guess this is just another case of being at the short end of YMMV for you. But don't extrapolate that your experience is everyone else's. Not everyone got cheated by their So's, like you said. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Very well said, my ex and I had great sex for the 12 plus years we were married. I agree with your thinking that David was on the short end of YMMV.....i'm sure he could write a page or seven detailing his experience.....my attention span would leave me asleep though.......too bad nobody ever loved him, maybe if he wasn't so long winded and arrogant....oh well just an observation.......
If my RW sex was as good or better than Hobby sex I wouldn't feel the need to hobby. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Here's how I see it. If in the RW you met (insert name of favorite provider). You hit it off and talked and laughed and went to movies and dinner together, etc. She loved sports and had no problem with you hanging out with friends when you wanted. If when you went home she gave you sex like you get when you see them in hobbyland, but with no cover, no time limits and no drama later, there would be no hobby sex for you and you would gladly give her all the money you spend on the hobby . The reason hobby sex is great is because you don't get in RW what you get in the hobby (great sex with a known cost).
Best sex I have had many times over has been RW sex, but the drama, or RW crap always ruins it over time and you go to hobby sex. Bottom line RW would be better if your SO is a provider and there is no RW expectation or drama
Depends on the gal. Some RW gals are just as good in the sack as pros. One I was with for a while was better, though that could have been the combination of no condom plus the emotions, though I don't think so. She was just very talented.

But generally, pros are better because they're -- well -- pros. And I don't go to untried girls very often. I try to stick to the dream of the crop these days when I hobby as time is more scarce thsn money for me.
The reasoning for why you get both is almost identical and you are foolish if you think otherwise.

In the RW, most women will fuck a guy if she thinks/knows he has money and stays the course with him if he is well off (does not live paycheck to paycheck). One of the best parts of civie sex is there is no time limit and you can have as many rounds as you wish. provided both parties are amenable. But there is no doubt that the #1 problem is marriages/relationships is money and the drama outside the bedroom can also put a damper on things. The sex during courtship is ALWAYS going to be the best, so many times after a while, the passion starts to fade, the sex, if it even happens later in the relationship, becomes mundane and seemingly forced to do going through the motions to obtain the lifestyle. One of many reasons both partners try other areas for companionship/variety/better sex.

In relation to the hobby and from a hobbyist's perspective, a guy can pick and choose who he wishes to spend his money on, and on a daily basis if he has the funds/is so inclined. IMO, the providers are paid to not only have sex, and usually with guys they would probably not even give a second look to in the RW, but also, to do it with at the very least IOP, aka be a great kisser, give a great BBBJ, and most importantly, make a guy feel glad he is a man by being an active participant during the session (moaning, dirty/sensual ego stroking talk while in the moment, ect.), and very importantly, to shelve the personal and/or other drama for the very little physical time she is with the client. the wife/SO is a dead fish fuck and with drama even in the bedroom, is precisely why a hobbyist turned to calling a provider in the first place! In this business, those types of providers who can do that are generally referred to ATFs and probably do not have to advertise or have a shortage for business.

I think, if all things were true and you were just talking about the sex aspect, hobby sex is much better than civie sex, but unfortunately in some cases when you catch a provider with an attitude or is burned out, it is very close, then sometimes civie sex may even come out slightly ahead. Originally Posted by davidfree986
You seem to be such a bitter man and it really makes me sad. I find myself thinking, she must have really screwed him up. You know, not all ladies (hobby/civie) are "her". Smh

On topic, Hobby is fun. I get to meet great guys and have a good time. But sex in the real world is usually better for me because there is an emotional element present that generally isn't (nor should it be) in the hobby. The pressure is off and I don't have to be Laura Lynn.
Both have their merits. With hobby sex, bj's are highly likely. In civvie sex, they are way more rare.

With hobby sex, a couple hundred bucks only gets you an hour. With a civvie, you spend a couple hundred on her and you get an all-nighter.

With hobby sex, you get the girl you want at the time, and she's usually what you expect. With civvie sex, the older you (the guy) get, the less likely the odds that the young hotties will give you the time of day, so the she's likely to be less than what you're used to in the hobby.

Hobby sex = no attachments or lingering feelings (usually).
Civvie sex = could get clingy and turn into 'dating' for one side.

With hobby sex, the girls are hotter.
Hot civvies don't have time for 'old' men, unless he's spending money on her (bit of ironic twist here).

In a nutshell, I like the benefits of hobby sex based on attractiveness of young ladies (where else can an aging, 'tater head black man bang hot, young women), but with civvie sex, you're not on the clock.

A nice mix of both would be a cool utopia.