Ladies, what would you want?

Make popcorn, hold me in his arms and watch "monty python and the holy grail" with me..lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle

Well I could stay a bit longer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg
Well I could stay a bit longer....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg Originally Posted by TonyStark

LMAO.. see!!! It's the greatest movie EVER.... I think it would be the perfect date.
Come over, clean, cook dinner, bathe me, give me a deep tissue massage followed by a looooong DATY session concluding with an explosive oragasm, tuck me into bed, and then go clean the kitchen...
Dear Samantha,

Are there extra benefits if i string your rackets too?

JJ
  • anita
  • 02-21-2011, 11:59 PM
I would want him to caress me, suck these nipples, ass worship and daty. But I can also be pleased with something hard of any size lol.
So scalp, back and foot massage, warm bubble bath, tender kisses along the neck, down the shoulder, tingle the nipples, DATY for 20 - 30 min., in low lights with soft music, a bit of the old in-out, in-out, know what I mean nudge nudge (Monty Python tribute), followed by a good spooning........deal or no deal?
Dear Samantha,

Are there extra benefits if i string your rackets too?

JJ Originally Posted by jessejames
Yes! Extra benefit to me! I'll have rackets with strings! LOL :-) Match on Wednesday night. :-(
Hey Samantha, if I can help to improve your game do I get fringe beneftis!!

Later
GTC
I would want him to take me for a ride downtown in a sexy car,make out, then take me to the room and fuck me nice and hard doggy style.
1) Start off by calling me & telling me (in detail) how much I turn him on & all of the naughty things he's going to do to me.
2) Walk in the door (it will be unlocked of course, as I will be waiting naked on my bed) and pour us each a glass of champagne
3) Put on some hot music (maybe LLCool J's "doin it well" or some old skool Jodeci, you know - BABy MAKiN muSiK!) and start to undress himself slowly and do a little strip tease for me...very SLOWLY
4) come over and scoop me up in his arms and begin kissing me softly, then more passionately as he presses his "stiffness" against my pelvic area...ohhh baby, that turns me on!
5) whisper something in my ear, again telling me how good he is going to give it to me, and then kiss and nibble on my ear, around to my neck...and lo-lo-low-lowerrrrrrrr down to my hot spot!

6) whiles he's daty, he'll have his hands under my waist pulling me closer to him as he dines there for about 10mins until I am about to gush...
7) teasing me - he stops just before I explode all over his face and begins playing with my big breasts ...roughly....because by this time, I'll want it rough - sucking on them, pullling on the nipples, pinching the nipples, then licking every inch of them, slapping them together, squeezing them, mmmMM
8) he'll toss me around into the position of his choice (because I want a man who knows how he wants me) and he will enter me SLoooOOOoooWly at first, just the head & out. Then the head + a little bit more & then out again...He'll be kissing me passionately as he keeps doing this until he gets deeper and deeper and until my throbbing grip becomes too much for both of us to bare...and we both cum together with such intensity that my entire body is quivering and shaking. he has to hold me tight just to keep me still...

Mmmm and then after our 1st big "O" -he'll lightly rub my back as we lay in each others' arms...Mmmmm

...Until Round Two!!!

I'm going to masterbate now...*wink*

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
^ Damn,girl! You are sexy.
ummm.. wow! LOL
italiana,

just say the word!!!
you choose the music and i'll do the rest.
i'll even throw in a pmdelites beard massage [tm] no extra charge!!

"nudge nudge, say no more, wink wink."
1) Start off by calling me & telling me (in detail) how much I turn him on & all of the naughty things he's going to do to me.
2) Walk in the door (it will be unlocked of course, as I will be waiting naked on my bed) and pour us each a glass of champagne
3) Put on some hot music (maybe LLCool J's "doin it well" or some old skool Jodeci, you know - BABy MAKiN muSiK!) and start to undress himself slowly and do a little strip tease for me...very SLOWLY
4) come over and scoop me up in his arms and begin kissing me softly, then more passionately as he presses his "stiffness" against my pelvic area...ohhh baby, that turns me on!
5) whisper something in my ear, again telling me how good he is going to give it to me, and then kiss and nibble on my ear, around to my neck...and lo-lo-low-lowerrrrrrrr down to my hot spot!

6) whiles he's daty, he'll have his hands under my waist pulling me closer to him as he dines there for about 10mins until I am about to gush...
7) teasing me - he stops just before I explode all over his face and begins playing with my big breasts ...roughly....because by this time, I'll want it rough - sucking on them, pullling on the nipples, pinching the nipples, then licking every inch of them, slapping them together, squeezing them, mmmMM
8) he'll toss me around into the position of his choice (because I want a man who knows how he wants me) and he will enter me SLoooOOOoooWly at first, just the head & out. Then the head + a little bit more & then out again...He'll be kissing me passionately as he keeps doing this until he gets deeper and deeper and until my throbbing grip becomes too much for both of us to bare...and we both cum together with such intensity that my entire body is quivering and shaking. he has to hold me tight just to keep me still...

Mmmm and then after our 1st big "O" -he'll lightly rub my back as we lay in each others' arms...Mmmmm

...Until Round Two!!!

I'm going to masterbate now...*wink*

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Dude...that's totally ghey! BFE sessions are way lame. Having said that...I'll let you have a drink of water while I'm boning you for 2-3 straight. See...? I have a heart.
i'll even throw in a pmdelites beard massage [tm] no extra charge!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Seriously...?! That's feckin' ghey! I'll pay for your next session if you DON'T give anymore chicks a feckin' beard massage, homey!