Jelly Donut with short legs..... the BBW ThreAD!

He is a troll that likes to rape providers and threaten them. So do not compare me to a piece of shit like that. Be civil an nice he said! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Before you go off again, I had this thread open in another window, so I gotta refresh before your posts are hidden here, which I'll do right after I say....Brit, as in British. From GREAT BRITAIN. Where the pound is a unit of currency. But I'm totally not surprised that you took it as a personal attack, even though it's a BIG stretch of the imagination to understand, even if you're so self-centered as to think I was talking about you, how my comment would make any sense that way. You're gonna hang on to this with a death grip, I can already tell.

Good day, miss.
This thread was NOT started by mata and I would bet a large sum of money on that.
  • sydmo
  • 02-28-2018, 12:53 PM
it's not mata, the punctuation and spelling are above average
it's not mata, the punctuation and spelling are barely above average Originally Posted by sydmo
This thread was NOT started by mata and I would bet a large sum of money on that. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
No one hates a threAD more than this "other guy".
  • sydmo
  • 02-28-2018, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
solid correction I concur
No one hates a threAD more than this "other guy". Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Hmmm.
Before you go off again, I had this thread open in another window, so I gotta refresh before your posts are hidden here, which I'll do right after I say....Brit, as in British. From GREAT BRITAIN. Where the pound is a unit of currency. But I'm totally not surprised that you took it as a personal attack, even though it's a BIG stretch of the imagination to understand, even if you're so self-centered as to think I was talking about you, how my comment would make any sense that way. You're gonna hang on to this with a death grip, I can already tell.

Good day, miss. Originally Posted by Txcruiser

Jesus f'ing Christ. Its sad you had to explain that.
Jesus f'ing Christ. Its sad you had to explain that. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
It was a misunderstanding give me a fucking break!!!
It was a misunderstanding give me a fucking break!!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Now I know why Rockerrick and you were an item. You go girl.
Now I know why Rockerrick and you were an item. You go girl. Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper
I don't date those in the hobby. Take your bullshit elsewhere!
I don't date those in the hobby. Take your bullshit elsewhere! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Why are you here? Don't they have midget bbw sites? There is nothing better than a chick that can offer up a bj without getting on her knees or bending over! So you are just going to clubs looking for victims... I mean clients? Give me a break. No one gets that drunk.

Brit you are sure welcome to post your pics. But let's stay on topic. ThreAD hi-jacking is a no no. But if you don't see clients that are hobby men then I guess you'll not be posting any more.

Brit this is not a dating site.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. But if you continue then I'll have no other choice but to post a poem for you. After all you did cum in second. By about two foot. Both height & Width.

I love you Alana Kay!
Originally Posted by Congratulations
Yup, that's sl after learning mata was bottoming for others
Why are you here? Don't they have midget bbw sites? There is nothing better than a chick that can offer up a bj without getting on her knees or bending over! So you are just going to clubs looking for victims... I mean clients? Give me a break. No one gets that drunk.

Brit you are sure welcome to post your pics. But let's stay on topic. ThreAD hi-jacking is a no no. But if you don't see clients that are hobby men then I guess you'll not be posting any more.

Brit this is not a dating site.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. But if you continue then I'll have no other choice but to post a poem for you. After all you did cum in second. By about two foot. Both height & Width.

I love you Alana Kay!
Originally Posted by MiyagiSnatchSlapper
Love is a strong word but I love you too