No there there. Prove me wrong.

If one is complaining that Trump controls the MSM,
What planet has one been living on?
Putin controls Russian Media - no question.
Not even the one who sees Nazis under every pillow claimed Trump controls the MSM Originally Posted by oeb11
Have you asked him yet..don't bet on it!!
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

look at the Cohen conviction LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

Nazi Number One LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Fake Snooze!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fake Snooze!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Manafort is in fake solitary confinement

Cohen is going to a fake prison

Flynn cowered in front of a Fake Judge

You don't know your stuff
What was the point of your challenge in this OP? You should realize by now Mueller doesn't show evidence until he indicts. I bet fox would even carry that story. There could be evidence of a crime but not enough to convict
It looks like they are closing in on manafort though. He did give the Russians polling data. Manafort was a formal member of trump's campaign team.
And if trump has charges involving obstruction and no collusion,
are you going to make a big deal about there not being collusion charges?
So far I haven't seen a charge from the Mueller investigation that Trump or a formal member of the Trump campaign directly colluded with Russia to commit an significant illegal act to influence the Presidential election.

Prove me wrong. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What was the point of your challenge in this OP? You should realize by now Mueller doesn't show evidence until he indicts. I bet fox would even carry that story. There could be evidence of a crime but not enough to convict
It looks like they are closing in on manafort though. He did give the Russians polling data. Manafort was a formal member of trump's campaign team.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yes, because the point of the entire effort was collusion. The obstruction charge would just be a face saving measure because without Trump colluding with the Russians, the ends of the Special Counsel come to nothing.

Just like we have been telling you people for years now.

Trump will remind people about this in the occasional tweet, I imagine.
No nazis but we are headed the way of Russia. Strong leader that controls the media. Originally Posted by WTF
How Trump controls the media...

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
if, when, what, doesn't show, could, closing in, looks like...

#Wrapitup
Another sunny day, another day without evidence. Gloomy gloomy dems.

#wrapitup
Another sunny day, another day without evidence. Gloomy gloomy dems.

#wrapitup Originally Posted by gnadfly
Pretty sunny where Im looking 37 charges and hes just getting started. Prove me wrong Gloomy in solitary for Manafort You don't know shit about federal investigations gnad

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yet still NO Russians or Nazis s anywhere , So far all they have is politicians lying an cheating on tax's the a big big shocker
  • oeb11
  • 02-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Check out Chris Christies book. Never mind Originally Posted by themystic

Chris Christie's Book: The Ecstasy of New Jersey Cuisine:
A Self- Tour!!!!

No Russian or Nazis - except the ones to whom the Clintons facilitated uranium sales!