Chat Down again?

Why did Robs break chat? I miss my chat seXies! Happy Friday!!
I have a dollar, GDL. That do? Folded lengthwise, of course.
Slip it in my GDL string sexee...thats a good start
Thats right it was me robs...until I get my extortion money it will remain down. Originally Posted by GDLMAN
I pushed the documents through 2 weeks ago. It had to go to the 3rd floor then 5th floor, across the street and now in the process of being mailed overseas. I even stamped it 'Priority Over Night Delivery.'
REally? Gstring, GDL? wow. Dance on ovah' here!
Now I can't hear the ladies call me Master.
if chat is down how will i be able to creep out shag and gdl with my creepy clown pics?
Not again bummer....

I miss LLacy saying Darknesssssssssssss!!! Originally Posted by MrDark
I can never hear a thing Lacy is screaming... she squeezes her damn thighs too tight...

Chat's still down... how's a guy supposed to get his fine ass pic fix..??
ok ok ok....it was me. I broke chat. SORRY! I'll get it fixed, I promise.

St. C
/me docks st. christopher's pay for the week. Wait. He is salary. Ugh. Sigh. Hummpt. Pfft. Grrr.
well i guess instead of chatting with some sexy ladies ill just have to go see a sexy lady. would any sexy ladies like for me to come visit you?
Dammit GDL! Not again........no more Johnny Walker or Jameson for u!
Can't get a chat fix, I need a new drug
Can we all pretend we are in the loft with Brie, Mirandalee, Sexeelea and L-twice right now? Nope, good! Then, I'm in the loft with all four ladies right now!
we can chat right here hey at least we cant get muted or booted out lol.. come here BBB lets go to a nice dark corner lol..