Thank you providers

Thanks to you Zipster for having sweet wonderful guys like you in dfw. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Now it's dick kissing. This thread is going --well, you drive it from here.
Doug is just that your old and have no friends. I've been back less than 2 hrs. Grow up old dude. Hey I know go drinking. Wait you like to do that at 10am my bad.
Lets stick with the topic here.
Thanks to you Zipster for having sweet wonderful guys like you in dfw. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks T!! Gotta see u again soon! Welcome back!!
Your kind words are very appreciated Zip! When both sides clearly understand, respect and embrace the true value and boundaries of the industry it adds an additional level of enjoyment & excitement to the hobby.

Hugs & buttons!
Doug is just that your old and have no friends. I've been back less than 2 hrs. Grow up old dude. Hey I know go drinking. Wait you like to do that at 10am my bad. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yeh, you're on here less than 2 hrs and you're already talking out of your ass, making shit up as always. Doug has a lot of friends on here, me included, and no one exchanges money to be called a friend either.

It was a better board when you were gone, that's for damn sure.

Let the white knightin' games begin.

I wanna kiss Lily Blake's ass, that's an ass worth kissin'!!
Lol. Not even worth my time..Grow up some day.
You just make yourself look stupid.
Gosh it's so good to be back.♡♡♡
Your kind words are very appreciated Zip! When both sides clearly understand, respect and embrace the true value and boundaries of the industry it adds an additional level of enjoyment & excitement to the hobby.

Hugs & buttons! Originally Posted by Ashtyn Belle
Thanks love, you're the best!!!
Again we we won't be derailing this one so back on topic we go!
Yeh, you're on here less than 2 hrs and you're already talking out of your ass, making shit up as always. Doug has a lot of friends on here, me included, and no one exchanges money to be called a friend either.

It was a better board when you were gone, that's for damn sure.

Let the white knightin' games begin.

I wanna kiss Lily Blake's ass, that's an ass worth kissin'!! Originally Posted by ManSlut

Damn right it is!
I sometimes wonder how Dallas got to be the ECCIE king of Provider Nation. But...after two seconds of wondering, I realize it's time to go fuck. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Amen to that...always need to fuck lol...now come over here...lol
Doug is just that your old and have no friends. I've been back less than 2 hrs. Grow up old dude. Hey I know go drinking. Wait you like to do that at 10am my bad. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
OH now it surfaces. YMMV is often reported about Tara. If you are over 50 forget it. Yep I am over 50. First, upon seeing me, she used the Auntie Flo excuse. Gratefully accepted the ---. Then months after, the complaints through WK's. I had red eyes. If you have allergies, which makes red eyes, you must be a drunk . That clarified; no matter , is drunk. Next it will be race- afterall I am Scottish. Guess that qualifies.

TARA WRITES: "Wait you like to do that at 10am my bad." What does this mean? Guessing here: We were to meet at noon; it was 1 Pm before you arrived???? .

Welcome back tARA; we will have fun jostling; what the heck, I feel I deserve some fun for the .....!
OH now it surfaces. YMMV is often reported about Tara. If you are over 50 forget it. Yep I am over 50. First, upon seeing me, she used the Auntie Flo excuse. Gratefully accepted the ---. Then months after, the complaints through WK's. I had red eyes. If you have allergies, which makes red eyes, you must be a drunk . That clarified; no matter , is drunk. Next it will be race- afterall I am Scottish. Guess that qualifies.

TARA WRITES: "Wait you like to do that at 10am my bad." What does this mean? Guessing here: We were to meet at noon; it was 1 Pm before you arrived???? .

Welcome back tARA; we will have fun jostling; what the heck, I feel I deserve some fun for the .....! Originally Posted by doug_dfw
No Doug you came to my apartment after you had left a bar. You had blood shot eyes and smelled like liquor. I was not born yesterday. Quote you told me you had left sherlocks to buy some time. I like old guys i like really old guys I just don't like you AND never will. And hey i promise I will get back to you about the drinks and after fun Wink Wink

You drink beer all the time- invite everyone on the Board to meet to drink. Beg for packs of beer. Invited me for drinks. Then I wait an hour for you cause you can't meet an agreed time on the clock and have one Vodka, slowly slipped, while suffering allergy giving me red eyes ( explained to you). Then I show up, with grey hair, you do a YMMV. Grey hair, red eyes, had a Vodka, get this over quick, I got the ..

You made your "side" all told in this and Mens Lounge through your WK or a secret profile.

I refrain from making a concluding statement.
Well I must say to all of this. I am an old ass, I am bald or very thinking, gray hair what little there is and I must say...... Tara rocks my world!

Thanks Tara!!!!!