Pimp shot and killed in Carrollton

channel 4 news mentioned they were watching them for an extended time until they decided to go back into the room. i am sure they saw the piece tucked in his jeans. swat got him with 1 shot..head shot. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Read the article next time, he got shot in the chest.. wasn't no damn head shot

His mother is right, hope those cameras at the hotel work
Pimps love this Earth too much to reach for anything in front of SWAT
From being Tigger happy.
I'm not saying it a lie, I stated I wouldn't be surprised if they covered it up by saying he was reaching for his gun.
You think that kinda shit doesn't happen?
They work together and risk their ass together. If I was a cop there I'd cover for him too. It's called brotherhood. If you ever spent time deployed you'd understand. There were Camaras but will have to wait and see if it ever comes to light. I don't think it will just some off screen shit.

Who in their right mind would reach for their gun when a whole swat team is armed and ready to fire at any signs of danger aimed right at them?
If the story is true good he got what was coming for him and he's a idiot.
If the story isn't true he still got what was coming for him and karmas a bitch.
He had a bad reputation from the start.
Really? Protect him from what, exactly? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Really? Protect him from what, exactly? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
He is saying that the gun was planted to cover an unjustified killing. A lot of cops carry an extra gun "for protection" just in case.
IF true, and they get shot while trying to pull a piece on an officer, I'll say good riddance to them, too. Originally Posted by TinMan
That we have pimps that are popular posters on this site? Of course it is true. And if I was a police officer, knowing a guy is a pimp, I would plant a drop gun to rectify killing the loser.
I believe that they have video of the shooting if I am not mistaken. Both police dash cams and media. Nobody deserves to lose their life, regardless of their occupation or lack there of.
With that same logic, all the as*holes who have stiffed a girl and vice versa deserve it. They acted like scum.
Ijs, seems to be a lot of harping on what MIGHT have been the case and the cops DEFINITELY being crooked.
Smdh, but guarantee the ones talking shit about the so-called "crooked" cops, are the first ones to call when they are in trouble.
Did u not see the my last post about a idiot reaching for a gun? It's right above ur comment. Read before speaking it'll help u out.

Oh hey you're the guy that forgets his wallet in his car
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1874048
He is saying that the gun was planted to cover an unjustified killing. A lot of cops carry an extra gun "for protection" just in case. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Most times any premature death is a tragedy, someone's son, brother etc., however there are times like this when I just smile and say Hell Yeah!!!
Maybe if he'd offered them a different kind of "piece"
one shot one kill , POS got what he deserved 15 year old girls really.
That we have pimps that are popular posters on this site? Of course it is true. Originally Posted by davidfree986
You are speculating and never providing proof.
You are speculating and never providing proof. Originally Posted by pyramider
There's plenty of proof around here of this. You should know.
Did u not see the my last post about a idiot reaching for a gun? It's right above ur comment. Read before speaking it'll help u out.

Oh hey you're the guy that forgets his wallet in his car
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1874048 Originally Posted by noober
I did read it. I could care less about your silly post. I was answering the more relevant post. Forgetting one's wallet isn't exactly like being irrelevant. See yourself for example.

Seems like u do I mean u blew up that other thread like ur feelings were hurt. don't kid urself ur stuck only seeing amp bc u can't see a independent girl unless it's from backpage.
I did read it. I could care less about your silly post. I was answering the more relevant post. Forgetting one's wallet isn't exactly like being irrelevant. See yourself for example.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Seems like u do I mean u blew up that other thread like ur feelings were hurt. don't kid urself ur stuck only seeing amp bc u can't see a independent girl unless it's from backpage. Originally Posted by noober
WolfWhistle is the male version of Dorthy_Monroe, btw. So, ya know... have fun with that.