A letter to my ATF

What a sweet letter.

She's a lucky lady...bet she is blushing up a storm. :-)
and that my Dear is why some providers achieve courtesan status, it is obvious you are among that few that very few.

In my book, the only shame is in the fact that not all ladies have the interest in treating their gentlemen like the wonderful creatures they are, at least for the small time they are together.

The lack of human compassion in some people is palatable. And that is tragic. EVERY person deserves to be treated like a human--- and in my opinion, part of the GFE experience, or "Illusion of Passion" as some would call it-- is making that person on the other side of the door feel like the greatest man in the world, whether its for 30 minutes or 3 hours. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
and that my Dear is why some providers achieve courtesan status, it is obvious you are among that few that very few. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Aww--

That makes you the second person to make me blush today. While I appreciate the comparison, if I am a courtesan, then I am by far the least expensive one on the planet.
As I read your list, I find only a few that don't apply for me. That is because it involves activities I don't indulge in.

For all the rest there is only one that doesn't fit for me. I love it when she falls asleep on me. Literally, lying on top of me, sleeping, after the excitement is over. She says that I took all her energy. Incredible.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
My sentiments exactly! Incredible, and I'm very appreciative of the trust I feel she's placing in me by doing so.

Great post GB, thanks for sharing
When a hobbiest meets their match in terms of a provider, Beautiful
Aww--

That makes you the second person to make me blush today. While I appreciate the comparison, if I am a courtesan, then I am by far the least expensive one on the planet. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
we sometimes confuse cost with worth
That was very nice. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Yes it was very nice!
In my book, the only shame is in the fact that not all ladies have the interest in treating their gentlemen like the wonderful creatures they are, at least for the small time they are together.

The lack of human compassion in some people is palatable. And that is tragic. EVERY person deserves to be treated like a human--- and in my opinion, part of the GFE experience, or "Illusion of Passion" as some would call it-- is making that person on the other side of the door feel like the greatest man in the world, whether its for 30 minutes or 3 hours. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Very DEEP, But Very TRUE. I"m sure some just can't handle letting their shields down to show that
Very DEEP, But Very TRUE. I"m sure some just can't handle letting their shields down to show that Originally Posted by Rcoop361
For me, it may ultimately prove to be my undoing, but I am the type that cannot do anything halfway. I'm either all the way in, or all the way out.
For me, it may ultimately prove to be my undoing, but I am the type that cannot do anything halfway. I'm either all the way in, or all the way out. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
I myself cannot not do anything halfway nor do I want to, but I don't look at it as something to cause a undoing, more along the lines of just letting yourself be free to really enjoy what could come of it.

Being one of my ATFs also feels it would have been her undoing, here's a song for her
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-WQrB6EUE
That was very nice. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
*Trying not to sound too cheesy* I second that and am saying I am wishing I said that to all of the ladies I have seen on here, and all the ones I am dreaming about seeing when time off for both of us and money line up again.
taz, a great post inspired by great encounters, i am sure!!

i tell each and everyone of the women i visit thanks for lots of things, maybe not as extensive a list as yours.

their flexibility in accommodating my schedule and timing.

the positive energy and upbeat attitude they bring to our encounters

the willingness to do something different, whether it be role play, D/s lite, blindfolds, excursions to swinger's clubs, etc.

their passion for engaging in wonderfully deliteful activities that bring a flush to our faces, a tingle in our bodies, and a smile to our faces.

their appreciation for the beverages, chocolates, snacks, or fruits i bring [yes, fawn, i will remember that you like white chocolate].

their willingness to dress as requested or to dress in the clothing or lingerie i brought along or to dress knowing that it will be appreciated (even if it's only on for a few minutes after i arrive :^)

their trust and comfort in me knowing i will only take them to places that are within their comfort level, unless they ask me to take them farther.

their beauty, radiance, sparkle, and glow before, during, and after consultations.

AGAIN, THANKS TO ALL THE FINE WOMEN I KNOW HERE IN THE DFW METROPLEX WHO HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR ME. I HOPE THAT I CAN REPAY YOUR KINDNESS AND FRIENDSHIP.

Ummm, a little long winded perhaps, but I totally get where you're coming from GB.

As for myself, it has been pointed out to me in no uncertain terms that I have a reputation as a hit-and-run hobbyist. But, recently I obtained my first ATF. Initially it was all about the sexual chemistry with her, but now I seem to get as much enjoyment out of just cuddling on the couch, laughing and watching TV together. Not sure if I'm going soft or not, but it has become a very comfortable relationship. There are many wonderful ladies in this game, but every once in awhile you run across one who is truly exceptional and is deserviing of ATF status.
SO so so very sweet!!!!!! I WANT ONE! He He.....