YOGA PANTS Contest - $400 Prize!

Thank ya!

I put on some ghetto Hip Hop and tried to shake it like the above ^^

LOL so I will be out this evening ... and I must try this

(I will take pics and record it)

Fun! Fun!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I dont know berkleigh you have lost that ghetto booty but post pics and let's see As for the competition I like the idea
I dont know berkleigh you have lost that ghetto booty but post pics and let's see As for the competition I like the idea Originally Posted by Thatdude

I know!!! I miss my phat ass! LOL

Gotta get me some yoga pants for my phat ass!!!!! Lol
mmmm Yoga pants...
well i gotta nominate my fellow San Antonio Hobbyist .. VIP Latina Barbie http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2454 shes one hot latina Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's
Did someone say: VIP Latina Barbie?

Thats my Lust for years, If she ever comes to Dallas, Please let me know.

CG
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-04-2012, 07:49 AM
I was -> <- this close to posting a gif off my ass here... but as soon as I put on my yoga pants.. the dogs took that as a cue to go for a jog.. and well.. we did. To the lake and back! .. I was all sweaty, and I stripped off the pants as soon as I got back in...

Gifs will have to wait til next time.
Ze, Damn the bad luck! Any idea when the next time will be? We would all love to see that picture.
Alright ladies,

As promised, I am going to put up $200 for this contest. Here are the rules:

1- PM a pic or clip of YOU in your yoga pants. Send it to me and I will post the pic in a new thread/poll. Your name should not be anywhere in the pic or clip. We want the members of this thread to choose a winner based on your yoga butt, not your name.

2- Your entry must be submitted by Friday, August 17th at 6 p.m. This gives you seven days to pose, snap a pic, and get it in. I think that we should limit the number of entries to between 5 and 10. We'll see how many of you are interested.

3- I will post the pics or clips in the order that they were received and without reference to the owner of the luscious bottom.

4- The poll will open on the evening of the 17th and run until 11:59 p.m. the following Monday. This gives the members of the forum just over three days to select the best yoga-butt!

Prize:
$200 cash to the winner!
We can work out the delivery details after the winner is selected...each of you do business a little differently, so we can figure that part out together.

Best of luck! Let's see them there butts!
SW: merged this with the other thread re: awesome yoga butts. When you post the contest/poll, that's worth a new thread, but this is the same topic.

Bumped for visibility, I'm sure you'll get contestants!
SW: merged this with the other thread re: awesome yoga butts. When you post the contest/poll, that's worth a new thread, but this is the same topic.

Bumped for visibility, I'm sure you'll get contestants! Originally Posted by Duke of G
Thanks, DoG
hummm this could be fun!
Hummmm...If Madison May wore some yoga pants and posted a pic. Well...she might just be the winner!
Hummmm...If Madison May wore some yoga pants and posted a pic. Well...she might just be the winner! Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Madison got her pic in already. She's gonna do well
  • shlub
  • 08-11-2012, 07:48 AM
I would like to suggest that each entrant send you two photos..., one for posting and another that proves that the pic is of her...
This thread needs more Yoga pants pics!!

How about some of those black spandex yoga pants? Grrr baby....