Complete and Utter Rudeness by an eccie gent!!

You gave him what he wanted, attention.
Losers get off this way.
I pay in nickles so it will look like a lot,
they are bigger than dimes and you will
have more of them than quarters.

One provider did have the audacity to ask me
to have them wrapped the next time.

Just rude. Originally Posted by bojulay
Sir, posting on every thread is not a prerequisite for membership.

Sir, posting on every thread is not a prerequisite for membership.
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
I'll take that under consideration spud muffin.

Your input is always depreciated.
Okay, I would really like some feed back on this situation that took place during a text to me this morning.

I was taken back by the audacity of this gentleman this morning that text me with an insulting donation for my entertainment. The gentleman proceeded to ask if i was interested in a 20$ quickie this morning. When i responded to him, i might have done so in a rude fashion, but I feel that his request was such an insult to me. The gent then proceeded to tell me that he knows that i am not busy (which how could you unless you are answering my phone), and he is trying to help me pay my rent Honestly 20 bucks isnt going to fill anyones gas tanks.

The thing that gets me is the gent knows my rates and still had the nerve to think that i am that desperate that i would do something that is even unheard of on back page. So i guess i just want to know if i was wrong ripping this guy a new asshole and what you gents think of his behavior Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
Ignore works. As long as you have been around you need to told this? Come on girl.
You just have to learn to let things like that roll off your back....
I'll take that under consideration spud muffin.

Your input is always depreciated. Originally Posted by bojulay
Mostly,

At the risk of a pissing match your worthless post in this thread is representation of what you have to offer.
Easy way to respond is to say "thank you for the inquiry, but I am not able to entertain your offer.. ... Have a great day". Kill em with kindness and never lose your cool
you've already spent more time on it than it was worth.
Sometimes dead silence speaks volumes. He didn't deserve a response of any type.
Mostly,

At the risk of a pissing match your worthless post in this thread is representation of what you have to offer. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Let me be more constructive then.

When some dumbass sends you a dumbass text-----wait for it
------just a little longer-----------ignore it.

There, all is well now. BJ has saved the day.

Bojulay: Helper of small children, old people and small animals,
hooktards and fucktards and apple and tater pies.

Just kidding, that guy was a real ass, I just play one on TV.

When did I ever claim that my posts were worth anything, oh yeah
just above......never mind.
No doubt the person was a douchebag, but since it was a text exchange, how do you KNOW it was anyone from Eccie?

Anyone can say they are anyone here, it has happened many times in the past, with varied results.
Without a PM on the site, you have no way of confirming who anyone is.
  • L.A.
  • 12-28-2012, 04:41 AM
No doubt the person was a douchebag, but since it was a text exchange, how do you KNOW it was anyone from Eccie?

Anyone can say they are anyone here, it has happened many times in the past, with varied results.
Without a PM on the site, you have no way of confirming who anyone is. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I was going to say that.................

Does seem as long as you've been around something like this would just be ignored.
But sometimes the little small things just piss one off.

CC, I would agree with you except I had a lady contact me telling me how much her friend enjoyed my recent visit and she wanted some, too. The first thing that set off the red flags was the comment her friend enjoyed my visit. That by itself floored me. No lady enjoys spending time with me. The second thing, long after the first, was I have never met either lady. This all happened thru PMs on icky.
Never wrestle with a pig. Not only do you get covered with filth, but the pig likes it.
SweetAterPie
bojulay

#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.

I know it is cold outside, but the ice you are walking on is pretty thin.
Take your differences private.

Torito