How often do you masterbate?

WE ALL DO IT...LMAO!!!

Every morning! Only way to make the wood go down, unless I'm scheduled later that day.

At work before quitting time. Gotta save money! It's a long drive home...

The Fleshlight is my best friend over the weekend!!!

Leaving home with a pocket full of cash and balls full = Broke!!!
Just did... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
LMAO!!!

For me, at least once every other day.
No other way to start the day. Morning coffee and taking care o the mornin wood
I can't bust a nut everyday. I'd be too damn drained!

Twice a week, maybe.
The Fleshlight is my best friend over the weekend!!! Originally Posted by Holysheepshit
I have never enlisted the assistance of tools. I guess after all these years I figured that I had it down to a science.

Anyone else breakout the tools?
Apparently, not often enough!
once I did 8 times in 24 hours. Well.... those days seem to be over.....
You will never know just how little sex you can have until you get married... For sure! Originally Posted by Shake_N_Bake
How right you are sir...

How right you are.
I try not to cuz once i start i cant stop unless im getting the real deal (SEX). But i use to doit 10-30 times a day no joke. I can cum 10-13 times with in ten minutes. Its a pain cuz im not satisfied. Thats why i stop playing with her so much. Maybe in my prime but if so been in it along time and getting worst. Shit im horny. Gotta walk it off.
Doing it now. Rather tricky and I'm driving.
Doing it now. Rather tricky and I'm driving. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
Damn near everytime BDS makes a new post. The photo in her avatar is fucking hot!
Every other day, give or take .
Shit! Are YOU the asshole in front of me that sits through the 1st half of each green light!

Doing a LOUSY job of more than one thing at a time is NOT multi-tasking, my friend!
Only when clients leave me all worked up. Go home pour a drink and plug in the big John.
  • Seedy
  • 01-22-2011, 07:10 AM
Shit! Are YOU the asshole in front of me that sits through the 1st half of each green light!

Doing a LOUSY job of more than one thing at a time is NOT multi-tasking, my friend! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
LMMFAO... make sure you don't blow a load. All over the inside of your windshield.