Questions for Dallas gentleman & providers :)

Thank you everyone I found the perfect place ... Grace Preston your the BEST
Enjoy your stay in Dallas.
:ja wdrop::jawdr op: :ja wdrop::
@NUBIANPRINCE
  • L.A.
  • 06-18-2017, 06:45 AM
Just a PSA, the OP was run out of Houston because of her proficiency to out people. If you decide to book with her, be sure to never give her your personal information and park very far away so she can't see your plates. Don't believe me? Look up her history: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...elita+dele%F3n

Of course if you don't mind a call to your work or SO from her, book with her ASAP. I'm surprised she hasn't run from this handle yet like she had to do from her old one because of the shit that she pulls. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
There is a lot of info in that 36 page thread. Here are a few highlight posts: I stopped after page 10. I don't think she posted after page 2 or 3 but can't be sure so maybe she got banned or decided to not post anymore. There is enough crazy in that thread by multiple posters to last a life time.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=29
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=47
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=48

OH yeah..OP a lot of providers like the Galleria area.
Yes the Galleria is a beautiful area

Thank you Amor

OH yeah..OP a lot of providers like the Galleria area. Originally Posted by L.A.
75 and 635 Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Some didn't catch the humor or intent of this, but I did Butch!! Well played Sir, you have been nominated for the Winning the Internet Play of the Day!!
Again Thank you everyone
Thank you everyone I found the perfect place ... Grace Preston your the BEST Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Grace Preston isn't the best, she is the greatest
Harry Hines and surrounding areas.. you will fit right in

P.s fellas if you're into big girls with man hands who eat ass like groceries,I hear she's the best
There's a 50/50 chance of being outed,but the experience will be worth it
No shower necessary, just show up Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Wtf lmao damn NP

Grace Preston isn't the best, she is the greatest Originally Posted by suiram77
She also likes to out providers too, so she's pretty gender neutral about trying to fuck up people's lives.

To stay on topic, I think the best location would be a nursing home. Those people probably don't give a fuck about being outed. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lmfao a nursing home hahahahah kmsl
Well, this thread escalated quickly
( DONT FEED THE TROLLS )

Your new handle name is Mr. BusyBody lol you join two before Butch Cassidy and have over 100 reviews . Good Job Amor that is what the hobby is all about. Get your freaky on lol Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
I call bull shit on this and it's not trolling if you are in fact an outer. Do you think any guy wants to see you with this concern out here? Yes, you love Grace...who also recently had an additional handle but snuck back in here like nothing happened.
Not even close babycakes...

Have a wonderful day Mr. Red

Well, this thread escalated quickly Originally Posted by mrredcat43
To answer your question: Yes I have meet some wonderful gentleman from Dallas who go basic ONLY on Facts not on "if" rumors and gossip... I have never been BAN or pointed . I have amazing all YES reviews from great gentleman, I screen & give it 100% in every session.
(YES MY MENU IS DIFFERENT
& I LOVE IT).

"Yes, you love Grace" I have absolutely no idea where you got that from. I was telling her thank you for all the great information that she gave me on different areas in Dallas. Grace was very helpful and polite. I have no idea what are you talking about her having different handles and what does that have to do with her giving me information on different areas in Dallas.

My post was asking about different areas in Dallas...

Hope that you have a wonderful Sunday...
(Unbelievable how you are the same person who gave my doubles partner and I some great advice & told me to keep my head up when I was outed)

I call bull shit on this and it's not trolling if you are in fact an outer. Do you think any guy wants to see you with this concern out here? Yes, you love Grace...who also recently had an additional handle but snuck back in here like nothing happened. Originally Posted by TheEccie214