Urology appt

I watched the BS you dealt with
Originally Posted by vito9262
I missed it....

Mostly saw him working out his ban hammer arm....
He was about as effective a mod as Abitmor -- lasted about the same amount of time as well.
Iggy would have been a better choice.
Who the fuck asked you? That’s right, nobody
Now Paul ... Pk did his job and did it well! Points and Banning are the result of poor choices on the part of the pointed or banned!

Pk earned his respite!

I on the other hand am DAMNED to continue my role to assist the masses and do my community service happily

DD
Now Paul ... Pk did his job and did it well! Points and Banning are the result of poor choices on the part of the pointed or banned!

Pk earned his respite!

I on the other hand am DAMNED to continue my role to assist the masses and do my community service happily

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
or by opssie
you're sick mmmm ?
: Originally Posted by DDarkness
Nice company line DD.... but he was about as useless a mod this place has seen since the days of GP.
Nice company line DD.... but he was about as useless a mod this place has seen since the days of GP. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
What name do you prefer? DeWalt...Makita??....Black and decker??
'Cause you're such a fucking power-tool.
You bust balls like its an Olympic Sport, yet you do nothing, add nothing. Your crummy little failed site had fewer reviews in its short little life than we deal with here in a week.
Yet, you think you know more than everybody else... How nice.

People must love your company...they must bask in your glow of brilliance... So, go on with your bad self Mr. Wonderfullllll.
Swing for the fences.

Your last banter of Bullshit was calling someone else a 'one trick pony'....Well guess what? You have become the epitome of that horse.
If your only shtick is to bash on me....go on Opie, Swing away sonny...swing away.

PK
Meanwhile, I'll put the thread back on track...

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg 17522910_1418437528220094_3745410236660284229_n.jpg (61.7 KB, 162 views)
Meanwhile, I'll put the thread back on track...

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
but but but the cake looks good
i just wish LPK had gotten the opportunity to ban paulie girl permanently!
What name do you prefer? DeWalt...Makita??....Black and decker??
'Cause you're such a fucking power-tool.
You bust balls like its an Olympic Sport, yet you do nothing, add nothing. Your crummy little failed site had fewer reviews in its short little life than we deal with here in a week.
Yet, you think you know more than everybody else... How nice.

People must love your company...they must bask in your glow of brilliance... So, go on with your bad self Mr. Wonderfullllll.
Swing for the fences.

Your last banter of Bullshit was calling someone else a 'one trick pony'....Well guess what? You have become the epitome of that horse.
If your only shtick is to bash on me....go on Opie, Swing away sonny...swing away.

Too bad you didn't have all of this free time when you were a failure of a mod....

i just wish LPK had gotten the opportunity to ban paulie girl permanently! Originally Posted by TreeBark
Frankly, I've never done anything to warrant a ban.... even when I was banned....
Too bad you didn't have all of this free time when you were a failure of a mod.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
HAHAHHAHAHA! That's some funny shit... I didn't realize there was a standard for 'success'. Hahhahahha I'm fucking dying over here!!! LOLOLOLOL does your cuntiness have no bounds?!?! Hahahhahhahhahhahaaa

Frankly, I've never done anything to warrant a ban.... even when I was banned....
That may be true....or not

PK
Can we get back to my original joke about my urology appt, please?
HAHAHHAHAHA! That's some funny shit... I didn't realize there was a standard for 'success'. Hahhahahha I'm fucking dying over here!!! LOLOLOLOL does your cuntiness have no bounds?!?! Hahahhahhahhahhahaaa

That may be true....or not

he has more infractions than I. But I have one he dreams of Sir
Can we get back to my original joke about my urology appt, please? Originally Posted by ddnutz
THAT would be a great idea!

DD
I'm not going to.... because urology jokes piss me off.

A urologist rushes home to tell his wife his urge to put his penis into a pickle cutter. His wife begs him to not follow through and seek help from a Psychiatrist. After several days, the Urologist could no longer control his urge. He puts his dick into the pickle cutter!!!!!! He returns home and his wife in a state of panic pulls down his pants and notices and notices an intact penis.

She asks,"I thought you put your cock in the pickle cutter?"

He replies, "I did and I got fired!!! And the pickle cutter, she got fired as well!!!"

PK