I honestly cant have sex unless its BBFS

Yep
OP, I'm curious. If you've never had sex with a hooker, why are you on a hooker board?
OP, I'm curious. If you've never had sex with a hooker, why are you on a hooker board? Originally Posted by Billogoods
Cuz I like sex
Hi V!, how ya doing?
I was going to start a thread about only eating French fries after pouring on extra salt. OP beat me to the punch.
Cuz I like sex Originally Posted by SteveOTX
So, how does interacting here satisfy that desire? I mean, there are pic sites, video sites, & story sites, for just about every sexual desire, including Pay for Play.

Participating in a review forum. such as this, seems analogous to reading Car & Driver, when you prefer cabs or limos. Do you fantasize about being with a professional woman and use this forum to live vicariously through the experiences of others?

Again, I'm just curious. No judging. Just trying to understand.
... i am spoiled now to where I cant have sex unless its bareback. ...

So cuz of these girls I am to the point where if its not bareback I am not even interested. Originally Posted by steve
so, which is is - you cannot (are not able to) have safer/covered sex or you just are not interested in bareback/uncovered sex??

cos one is a choice and one is a preference.
So, how does interacting here satisfy that desire? I mean, there are pic sites, video sites, & story sites, for just about every sexual desire, including Pay for Play.

Participating in a review forum. such as this, seems analogous to reading Car & Driver, when you prefer cabs or limos. Do you fantasize about being with a professional woman and use this forum to live vicariously through the experiences of others? Originally Posted by Billogoods
Never said I wasn't gonna meet a girl off here, just haven't yet.

so, which is is - you cannot (are not able to) have safer/covered sex or you just are not interested in bareback/uncovered sex??

cos one is a choice and one is a preference. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I probably could have sex with a condom but I was saying that cumming in a condom doesn't even compare to the feeling you get when cumming inside of a girl's pussy. Seems like a step down to use a condom.
Hi V!, how ya doing? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I didn't follow that train wreck very closely, but seems like she was more articulate from what little I remember. If someone had the time or the inclination, it would be interesting to review her posts to see if my recollection is correct, compare phrasing, typos, etc.
TTH, please remember that VI was being "forced" to do all the things she did by the pimp ... according to legal eagle Sean Ryder. Its possible that some VI posts were by the pimp. But all of Stevie's are hers.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-29-2017, 05:32 AM
"I honestly can't have sex unless it's BBFS."

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I know the ladies here have never heard that before. SMHL

This is pretty funny stuff.
Never said I wasn't gonna meet a girl off here, just haven't yet. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
sure you did.. Sexy Platinum.. don't you remember? that didn't end well.
Oops
sure you did.. Sexy Platinum.. don't you remember? that didn't end well. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Haha you beat me to it!!
"I honestly can't have sex unless it's BBFS."

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I know the ladies here have never heard that before. SMHL

This is pretty funny stuff. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
It's very funny stuff