Seeking Providers Free Of Spike Protein, Nanobots, Gene Therapies, and Blood Clots

I’ll help you out here, buddy, and take all the chicks contaminated with whatever that shit is you listed in the title of this thread. It beats the usual STIs.
Tried the morgue?
Based on the mentions of nanobots and gene therapy, I'm assuming this isn't related to the COVID vaccine, so I'm at a loss.

Honestly, I do wonder what people think a microchip or nanobot (a technology still in a primitive nascent stage) is capable of accomplishing when it's freely floating in the body and not interfaced with the brain. And the mRNA technology by which the vaccines function involves no interaction with one's genes/DNA. Potential mutations down the road are not a legitimate concern.
And I thought my criteria of not seeing ladies with breast implants or that eat chickpeas was a bit over-the-top? Originally Posted by ManSlut
I have decided to bump this threAD (it’s a boring HumpDay) and to notify the community I have added Ladies who own and use a Selfie Stick to my Do Not Pass Go & Collect $200 (or whatever amount) List.