==•••► 19Yr OLd Bubble Butt **Kat VonDee** Wants to visit Iowa, Any Interest ?!? ◄•••==

West Des Moines
Anywhere in Polk or Dallas County!
des moines again
Quality is always better then quantity Cedar Rapids is the place!
Cedar Rapids
Gang, I've been trying to get this little hottie to come to Iowa since early May. Kat sugar, you know my vote is Des Moines. Gentlemen keep in mind...You have not, because you ask not.
I think we should all share, how about you swing through both!
@djm1011 you are rite let's share ...but is she even coming to iowa it's being more then couples of days ? hope she can come to iowa
Gang, I've been trying to get this little hottie to come to Iowa since early May. Kat sugar, you know my vote is Des Moines. Gentlemen keep in mind...You have not, because you ask not. Originally Posted by livn2do
Hey livn...I knew you were on Vacation and being the good friend I am, I put your vote in for ya!!
Thanks Big. I knew I could count on you
Kat - would love to see you too. So my vote is DM
Sorry I have not been corresponding. School keeps me pretty busy. You guys are too sweet, I'm

glad that you are willing to share. I would love to visit BOTH places, but I can only visit one city on

this trip. I plan on visiting Iowa the 1st week in August!! I will post the city several days before I

arrive. I am pretty excited and I can't wait!! Hope you guys are ready for me