Advice -- nutting too quick

OK...well try those 2 new options....then come see me.
yes the cock ring! how could I forget?? Alaine thanks!
Think of your mom next time...I'm banking on you had a normal childhood.
Use a condom
Don't watch her
Use a position where you are in control and you can take it away if you are getting close, and then give it back .
Deep breathing relaxes you and delays orgasm.
Just means I did my job for you WAY too well. Thanks it's a huge compliment.
Your problem would be a lot of guys' nirvana here.
Try seeking a provider offering MSOG...this may help. Also take your time instead of diving in.

Good luck hun and happy hobbying! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Eva's advice is very good and probably the best! There are some very cool providers out there that will completely understand and even help you without any judgement. Sounds like you may be a young man so your issue will change as you become older, trust me!

I'm the opposite, being older it takes a butt-load to get me off so I see providers that are cool with that!

Don't overthink it! Book MSOG and have fun!

Eva's advice is very good and probably the best! There are some very cool providers out there that will completely understand and even help you without any judgement. Sounds like you may be a young man so your issue will change as you become older, trust me!

I'm the opposite, being older it takes a butt-load to get me off so I see providers that are cool with that!

Don't overthink it! Book MSOG and have fun!

Originally Posted by GoManGo
Thanks hun. Just as I'm sure you know, the second and third pops are longer usually, thus the first pop is just a mere prelude to the ensemble :-)
I also think finding one provider you click with and go back to will help.
It may be the excitement of someone new that is getting you too excited too quickly.
It has happened to me also, and when I think
About the woman I had the most incredible sex(outside the hobby), I never had that problem, because we were having sex on a regular basis. Familiarity will help, not only to make you relax a bit but for her to learn your body and signals so she knows how to work it to keep you from cumming too quickly.
See your doctor. anti-depressants can slow down your time to climax. Some of them can make an erection hard to get or maintain.
Prozac is too strong for most and causes impotency.
Lexapro works nicely for many and helps with anxiety and mild depression and helps nicely with delaying orgasm.
Just think about dead puppies!
Once you get hard have the provider punt your jewels.
See your doctor. anti-depressants can slow down your time to climax. Some of them can make an erection hard to get or maintain.
Prozac is too strong for most and causes impotency.
Lexapro works nicely for many and helps with anxiety and mild depression and helps nicely with delaying orgasm. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Thank you GQ - I think many are embarrassed to discuss this aspect. Because of my career I'm very familiar with drugs people take and HOW MANY people take anti-depressants. Sadly with many there's still a social stigma associated with being on anti-depressants. This bothers me because people are in pain and do not get help that is available for fear of what others think if they get help. Many are on them and MOST are not thinking of killing themselves, going on wild rants, or crazy.

We've created a shitty world where people, are always working (thanks to email and cell phones), can't find jobs, divorced, single parents, have trouble making the bills, etc, etc. and need drugs to cope and one affect is sexual function or more likely, sexual disfunction.
OK...well try those 2 new options....then come see me. Originally Posted by alaine
I really think Alaine is a great provider for those with these types of issues. She's VERY nice, non rushing, has a medical background and is mature enough to realize it's not her. I have some issues and LOVE time playing with ladies but seldom "finish" during a session. The younger providers always seem to think they're doing something wrong when in fact I have completely enjoyed our time but I have to spend quite a bit of time explaining it's truly not them, it's me. I'm at the point where I only like more mature ladies because they understand not every great session has to end with a physical climax - but don't get me wrong - it is pretty nice when that happens lol.

If you think there's something wrong with you check out the Men' Lounge - there's a post every other week about people that finish too soon or can't finish at all. As with everything, there really is no "normal".
  • tikz
  • 12-30-2013, 09:10 PM
Thank you GQ - I think many are embarrassed to discuss this aspect. Because of my career I'm very familiar with drugs people take and HOW MANY people take anti-depressants. Sadly with many there's still a social stigma associated with being on anti-depressants. This bothers me because people are in pain and do not get help that is available for fear of what others think if they get help. Many are on them and MOST are not thinking of killing themselves, going on wild rants, or crazy.

We've created a shitty world where people, are always working (thanks to email and cell phones), can't find jobs, divorced, single parents, have trouble making the bills, etc, etc. and need drugs to cope and one affect is sexual function or more likely, sexual disfunction.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
man this thread took a left turn quick... i'm far from depressed and dont need meds. Like i stated sex is fine w/ SO and people I know... its going in w/ someone new.