How old do you LOOK....

• 03-15-2011, 03:17 PM
I'm 42. Before 6/2/10, early 30s. After, late 30s. Yeah, worst day ever.
i heard this on a tv series a few years ago... you know you are getting old when people stop saying you look good, and start saying, you look good for your age.
I will let you guys know how I stay looking sooo young .....

When I reached 40, I added 10yrs. Told everybody I was 50. Next thing you know, EVERYBODY thought I looked young for my age. It's like magic. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca

hahaha---that's great!
I will let you guys know how I stay looking sooo young .....

When I reached 40, I added 10yrs. Told everybody I was 50. Next thing you know, EVERYBODY thought I looked young for my age. It's like magic. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Thats what I'm talking about......when Im 50 I plan on saying I am 65 lol...now I still look younge so I dont care who knows how old I really am..
which I think is 32 0r 33,,,I lost track born 06/78
If I don't have any make up on I look a lot younger. When I am all made up I guess I look my age. Not really sure. No one ever really makes it to my face! The curse of having huge titts *sigh* Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
A lot of women have been cursed (many men would say 'blessed') with huge tits, but yours are not just huge.......................... they're real and they're spectacular!
It's not how old you look that matters. It's how big a splash your nutz make when you sit on the toidy!

And ... how cold the water is.
No matter what, I will always be young at heart!
  • Paven
  • 03-15-2011, 04:35 PM
No one ever really makes it to my face! The curse of having huge titts *sigh* Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Yeah right! lol

I get carded for Shirley Temples lol!
I went to HEB last Wednesday afternoon and got arrested by a Truancy Officer!
That was you? I thought it was for playing with the produce!
That was you? I thought it was for playing with the produce! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well actually I heard from somebody who heard from somebody else that he was busted for squeezing the wrong melons. Good thing the woman was supported by her walker. Unfortunately her 50 year old grandson witnessed the whole thing.
At least it wasn't in a bar and there was no crossdressing involved. Those dudes in the red polo chirts tend to frown on crossdressing melonsqueezers.

(Frankly I heard he was ztroking the zucchini!)
well I did heard that eating good and having enough protein on your diet was good for your health and makes you look more youthful with a softer skin! Perhaps that's why we have so many beautiful ladies on this board!!
You hearded that too?
  • Mokoa
  • 03-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Another old saying...

It's not the years, it's the mileage.