Inspired by: Lustforlauren If a provider posts a special rate: $260 should she honor it or give hobbyists shit for not wanting to see her at her published show case rate of $300 HALF and $400 hour?

I will be coming back baby You thought you could stop me! Originally Posted by lustforlauren
I would never want to stop you "Darlin". Are you enjoying all the advertisement? You want to be #400 don't you. All you need to do is ask. Did you like my poem? I don't just write poems for just any provider. They need to be "special". Now is this really you Lauren or "Bubba" your pimp / manager / agent / booker or boyfriend? If so then really he's to blame and your just another cutie who hasn't a clue whats going on.

When you come back please PM Mata Leon... he wants to GREEDANGO© you. Looking forward to your return "Darlin"

good luck with that!
good luck with that! Originally Posted by artist6338
Wait For It..."Wouldn't be any fun if they fell over backwards with their legs in the air".

As , what's her name, is not visiting us from IOWA any longer, we do have an unused Faraday Cage that we could deploy over Austin, IJS
A Cage LMFAO You mean one that lets the BBW'S out and the SPINNERS in?
Love to hear some providers thoughts on this one!
Can we all set appointments then no show?
Can we all set appointments then no show? Originally Posted by rockerrick
When they do it it's OK, when we do it it's an ALERT!
Studies show that 86.79% of the time the providers have already spent the money they expect to get from the session. So you are taking money out of her purse--robbery/theft.

When a provider NCNS, it's not a big deal because 97.99% of the providers do not consider our time valuable.
Not to mention that unlike you and I most guys are not full time Man Whores. They have limited schedules to fit in an appointment. Making a NSNC or "hey....I'm stuck in traffic I'm going to be an hour late...".
Looks like Saggy Butt (Lustforlauren) is in Dallas posting $200 for the half. Imagine that!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...523&highlight=
Looks like Saggy Butt (Lustforlauren) is in Dallas posting $200 for the half. Imagine that!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...523&highlight= Originally Posted by Still Looking
No--it's $200/hr per the title: "NOW!! 200 Hr Special For The First 10 Gentlemen To Welcome Me"

Desperate times I guess???

I might even go for her at $200/hr. NO, just kidding, to see if you're paying attention.
No--it's $200/hr per the title: "NOW!! 200 Hr Special For The First 10 Gentlemen To Welcome Me"

Desperate times I guess???

I might even go for her at $200/hr. NO, just kidding, to see if you're paying attention. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
It also confirms that she in fact meant to post the AD in "Snatch"... then when she gets calls she try's to bump them up in price. Saggy ass loser!
Wonder how many No. 11 there are....

"Sorry Babe, but I just finished with number (1)0 .... you are 11 ... That will be 300 for you !
Thank you kind sir."
Wonder how many No. 11 there are....

"Sorry Babe, but I just finished with number (1)0 .... you are 11 ... That will be 300 for you !
Thank you kind sir." Originally Posted by fun2come
Okay now that's funny...