Smoking Sucks

I smoke too, and I actually try to schedule with providers that smoke. That way it's not a big deal, and sometimes we can even enjoy a smoke together, which I really like.
Alot of people smoke. If you're going for a GFE session they usually have showers available. You can also keep those little, disposable, travel toothbrushes that fit over your finger, Orbit gum is really good for cigarette breath and Febreze for your clothes.

If your hands are really smelly like from a cigar,add a little baking soda to your hand soap and think the alphabet while you wash (so you scrub long enough). It should erase the last traces of cigarette smell from your skin.

I used to smoke and my clients never knew it. Does this help?
Yes it does.

Never knew to try baking soda.

Learn something new everyday. Thanks.
I smoke, but never right before a date! Once I have had my shower and get dolled up, I don't light up until after he leaves! So, it really doesn't bother me if you smoke!

I have a gentleman who I have become friends with and have gone out several times for dinner! Several weeks had gone by and we still had not done any BCD! I had not given it much thought until one evening he confessed to me that even though he enjoyed my company, he wasn't for sure he wanted to see me BCD because of my smoking! He eventually changed his mind and we had a wonderful date!

Bottom line.....I'm smoke friendly! Just please don't expect to smoke inside of my place because I don't!
You're welcome, Beautiful
  • Sami
  • 04-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Well I smoke, but I respect all the people that don't. I always shower, brush teeth, never smoke 30 to 60 mins before I see anyone, I do not smoke in my home, incall, inside well anywhere these days as it's not allowed. I have not had but 2 ever say they smelled it slightly. Now both times it was someone that wanted to see me within 30 mins. That was probably the cigarette I smoked in the car even though windows was down so. I have a few that like to sit out on patio have a cigarette after our fun time, some like to sit have a drink before. Everyone has a vise so I feel you try to respect others and all is well.
actually I have a simular problem as a provider. I smoke, and it is tough because a lot of clients do not.... I have to like smoke outside or light candles and spray febreeze before guys come over lol! a lot of guys dont smoke and find it offensive. I could get a wonderful review and then see that is says... my only negative is that she smokes, or her place smelled smoky. What I do like, is once in a while someone will come see me with a "smoking fetish" now thats cool!
Roxy....Hand raised for the smoking fetish!
a lot of guys dont smoke and find it offensive
Or maybe they don't necessarily find it offensive, they just can't go home smelling like smoke. Smoke and perfume are very hard to explain
I don't smoke but years and years ago I did. I don't mind seeing smokers at all but it is VERY easy to tell if you smoked just before you enter my place.

I just deal with it...no big deal to me.

Geez, I STILL miss a good cigarette!

Oh and mansfield, I don't wear perfumes/colognes when working either!
I always thought it would be taboo to mention that I smoke. I thought it might cut down significantly on the clients that would choose to see me. However, following the tips and tricks mentioned above will, for the most part, ensure that it's not an issue for most. Consideration for others and their preferences is the key!
As long as you don't ask to smoke in my incall, then smoking isn't a issue (I said that in a tongue in check way).

I think the advice give here is pretty head on.
Not much you can do to mask a smoker's odor. A good bath immediately before along with breath mints can help. Broke up with one young lady years ago b/c every time we kissed it tasted like I was Frenching an ashtray. Recently learned she's had a lung yanked and her Mom (habitual smoker) died from it. Never understood the attraction of soaking one's lungs with a carcinogen.
I agree... but once you start smoking, it's tough to give it up, even when you know its bad for your health. I've just leared, like someone else here said, to be considerate of others. Unless I know it's okay to smoke around someone I dont... and I make sure I wash out the smokey smell before company