Tired of the BP Review Non-Sense

It seems correct that you are either a buyer or a seller. The only difference is style - which something can be said for that. Product differentiation. Apple vs Wndows
A couple of points:

1. NC/NS and alerts do not go in the review section and don't push the reviews down - reviews, good or bad, go in the review section only.

2. While not a fan of backpage, eccie is not the end all site for this hobby and many providers and hobbyists don't even know about this site. When a hobbyist sees a provider, regardless of where he found her ad, and it's a good experience and shares it here then other hobbyist benefit, when it's a bad experience then you all save time and money. While bp has a lot of bs, eccie has a lot of inactive profiles - providers that have not logged on in months, p411 seems to be up to date but not every hobbyist wants to shell out the fee or put their cc down to sign up, and many of the providers that are good use a wealth of resources (eros, bp, eccie, cityvibe, bigdoggie, etc.) to advertise - while bp may SUCK in Houston it is a good source in other areas and while eccie may be great in Houston it is an unused resource in other areas. Keep in mind many of the providers also travel and they use the resources they are used to when traveling and bp, like it or not, is one of the biggest.

3. SWs are reviewed, along with girls from moco, badoo, and wherever else you can find them - they are reviewed in the other section.

4. If a provider does not want to sign with an agency, that does not make her lazy - in most cases it's quite the opposite - she has to deal with and do everything herself so she works harder if she wants to be successful. To be verified here a provider needs reviews. If she can't advertise here but wants to have a showcase and be verified here, it does not matter if she's on bp, eros, or any other site, it does not matter if she's good or bad, she won't get there until she has reviews and bp is the first place she will place an ad in order to get clients and in time get the reviews to become verified and have a showcase.

5. Again, I'm not a fan of bp - hell, when I run an ad about my photography services I get the idiots that leave messages at 3am thinking the girls in the photos are available for work - and I'm not talking about provider photos in my ads - it's happened with wedding photography ads. BP sucks, but it's a resource and providers, of various services, use it along with the other resources that are out there, but again, you will get the good and the bad on bp, eccie, or any other site and the reviews, alerts, nc/ns updates, etc. WHEN USED PROPERLY do help guide you to the good or steer you away from the bad. Eliminate bp and you'll sit there and read reviews of the same providers over and over and over again - well, it would not be that different from what it is now, but you get the picture.
interesting topic!!
Why does anyone get any review credit by posting a titty bar review. All of the names are *** out. There is absolutely no way to even come close to identifying the dancer.
many..many of the HDH and verifieds here started on the BP. Some I am sure the OP has seen. Quit being snooty and go get some pussy.
I don't think this is really about bp reviews
I'm sure all of the Verified Providers here would love this idea...

:snicker:
If this thread topic was a football player it would be tony romo...
  • Molay
  • 12-16-2012, 08:38 AM
If this thread topic was a football player it would be tony romo... Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Lmfao! Hilarious SD!
Why does anyone get any review credit by posting a titty bar review. All of the names are *** out. There is absolutely no way to even come close to identifying the dancer. Originally Posted by pyramider
You know the reason why the names are **** out right?

I don't think this is really about bp reviews Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding....We have a WINNER!
Hey Mijo Considering some of the VP ladies of eccie advertise on BP not sure where you draw the line. Bottom line you decide if you want to click on bp review or not

Well Eccie and BP are not the same. Eccie is a discussion board, its built for hobbyiest to gather information and make informed decisions. BP is a straight up ad site, their sole existence is advertising nothing more. Originally Posted by mojojo213
While Eccie allows for discussion, for the most part it is an ad site
If this thread topic was a football player it would be tony romo... Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
lmao!
I don't think this is really about bp reviews Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding....We have a WINNER! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Second that!
Well if you want a review you have written of a verified provider to remain near the top of the review section you can:
  • Keep bumping the review
  • Use bright colors like pink and/or purple when writing the review
  • Puts lots of pics in the review
  • Wear a superhero costume to your session
  • Keep bumping the review with additional pics
  • Become an eccie mod
This would be beautiful. A girl can't get out of the Welcome Wagon without a review, but her first review is almost certain to be a BP review so that is where it is posted. Along with perhaps several others until one with enough credibility comes along and she gets verified. Then her reviews can start going in that forum. Only, she still advertises occasionally on BP so invariably some poor fucktard puts her review in the wrong forum and the mods have more work to do constantly moving shitty reviews from one place to the next because you are too fucking lazy to search for what you want and skip the rest. And those who do like to do their research now have to do it in multiple forums. Great idea....really, tops.