Kissing?

I LOVE kissing.

However, the tongue should be used sensually. Some providers feel like they're trying to steal the fillings from my teeth. Originally Posted by GneissGuy;1053563593

OK GG I Have To TOTALLY 2nd THIS!!!!!!!!

A Kiss Should Be SLOW AND SENSUAL With

Passion, Reinforcing It From DEEP DOWN

In Your TOES!!!!!!

AND It Is
MOST CERTAINLY NOT

A VIGOROUS THRUSTING Of Your Tongue DOWN

My Throat!!!!!!

It Is An ART Form... SLOW, SEDUCTIVE, And SENSUAL -

Which Is The KEY TO IT!!!!!!! It Is SOOOOO INTENSE

THAT I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDS!!!!!!!

As Some Of The Other Ladies Like To Say - "That THEY CAN

GIVE Lessons In Certain Things".....THIS IS MY AREA OF

EXPERTISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I Have ALWAYS SAID -

That If You Get Told EVERY TIME That You Kiss

Someone That You Are An AMAZING KISSER -

THEN YOU MUST BE!!!!!

Just FYI - I Come With References!!!

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!

BESOS!!!!!

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK !! Originally Posted by knotty man

OK Knotty Darlin -

You Have To Give Me A Shout Out HERE

Since This Is ACTUALLY The KISSING Thread!!!

Definite +1 Originally Posted by Phroggy

AWWWWW THANKS DARLIN!!!!!

YOUR NOT Too Shabby Yourself!!!!!

woohoo! definitely givin out a shout out to lilly.
perhaps the best kisser ive met
damn! she can curl my toes!!!!!
Lilly for sure has it down,,,

I LOVE to kiss but as I know some see this as a personal issue I like to wait to be kissed but once you do .game on
... I like to wait to be kissed but once you do .game on Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I will make sure to kiss you next time I see you!
If the kissing is good enough I can damn near do that the whole session and forget about the rest! Best kisser was a girl from college that I FINALLY hooked up,with 20 years later! Oh my! My SO is 2nd best when she wants to be... Running tie for third among 3 providers, but I'm not naming names... Interestingly all 5 of the ladies I am thinking of have completely different styles of kissing too!
The deeper & sloppier the better with tongue sucking lip biting Originally Posted by atxrocketman
The tongue should be used sensually. Some providers feel like they're trying to steal the fillings from my teeth. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
This is the issue when it comes to kissing: you never know what your partner prefers and you can never be everyone's favorite. My personal preference is the slow and soft, tongue used sparingly. Really, the preference differences clashing between partners can be said for a lot of BCD activities. BBBJ is the another prime example -- some prefer a hardcore hands-free vacuum and others opt for the softer touch with slippery hands included.

Luckily, with kissing it's easy to follow my partner's cues and mimic his preference and go from there. With blowies, it's a little more difficult since I don't have a blow stick of my own...so I just flip through a variety of styles and see which gets the best response. Once again, it helps you out tremendously to speak up -- a professional girl won't take it personally. It's almost like hiring out a personal chef and being shy about mentioning your tolerance for spice or love of aged cheeses. Even if she's perfectly able to make the best dish you've ever tasted, it's unlikely that she will simply by making a professional guess.

But yeah...pucker-up! I really think devoting an extra 5-10 minutes for making out and grinding will increase performance on both ends tremendously, both here and in the real world. Not only is anticipation hot as hell, but the ability to sync-up styles and to explore the chemistry before the clothes come off can really make the difference in a the best session in months/years versus another "meh...yeah" recommendation.
I love a good kisser! I could make out forever with the right person. Sometimes, if you dont match their style it can be awkward, but I can usually try to find the right rhythm or I will just kinda take over, lol!

I am not much for deep tonsil hockey unless the yearning is just our of control! I like, slow, soft, gentle kisses with a tiny bit of tongue. Ya have to build up to it.
I've been told by many that I am one of the best kissers they have EVER had.....

I LOVE KISSING!

my most recent review really expresses that :P

<3 Luscious Leo
Luckily, with kissing it's easy to follow my partner's cues and mimic his preference and go from there. With blowies, it's a little more difficult since I don't have a blow stick of my own...so I just flip through a variety of styles and see which gets the best response. Once again, it helps you out tremendously to speak up -- a professional girl won't take it personally. It's almost like hiring out a personal chef and being shy about mentioning your tolerance for spice or love of aged cheeses. Even if she's perfectly able to make the best dish you've ever tasted, it's unlikely that she will simply by making a professional guess. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

When I get a haircut, I like to sit in the chair and not say anything; if they ask what style, I usually say "shorter." Likewise, I think it's fun to go to the bar and order "a drink" or "a beer" and let the bartender choose for me.

Blowies are the same, I want the giver to show me what they like to do; that way I learn something new and get to try different techniques. It adds adventure!

Of course, this leaves room for some penises to be disappointed that it didn't happen the way they like, and it has nothing to do with the quality of the blowie, but of the communication. So, what we need is a lexicon of blowjob elements (pressure, negative pressure, suction, hands, tongue, wetness, teeth, lips, etc) and a way to talk about them (too much, too little, just right, perfect timing, a little premature, too hard, etc).

I am happy to write this primer and then evaluate girls based on their performance in real time; JennsLolli, you can be first. Since you clearly have an understanding of BJ Science, also known as Blowieology, you will greatly add to the research project's methods and variable testing.

What I need now are test subjects; ladies please submit your volunteer applications to my inbox.
Blowtology, not an exact science. Requires lots of trial and error.
But the output can be so rewarding.
Yet another +1 for Lily in this department. No disrespect to any other provider I've seen. Lily just has kissing game on a whole different level.
My signature used to include the statement:
Making out and dry humping are sorely underrated.

I have had many sessions where the DFK was so intense we both had orgasms! Kinda messy for the fella but there were no complaints. Lol.

My dad's parents were both French so perhaps there's something inherent based upon descent. I dunno... but I do have a very passionate nature and a great kisser will have my hips grinding and hear the moans of excitement as I become more aroused. Damn HOT!
Darn! Double post! sometimes using your phone to post is very difficult. I wish I had actually had a double post on my ad yesterday instead of just losing the entire thing. OH yeah!! I need to do that still. Geez, so out of practice... lol