Encounter: RussianModelEva

Yup, she has a small well mannered dog. Think it sounded something like shiraz...
Unless you are allergic to dogs, the most important point is that she's a hot, sexy, and fun woman. Thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with her - see my review if you like - and would absolutely recommend Eva.
Truly shocking that this supposed Russian model charges what she does, but in her country and in all the rest of Europe she is lucky to get $70. Her pimp must absolutely love us American men. Laughing all the way to the bank.
she's legit. fuckin awesome.
I try to stay away from posting positive reviews and I also hate to admit fucking eccie meat. I fucked this hook. She is in this game legitimately and puts virtually all the upstate NY garbage to shame.
puts virtually all the upstate NY garbage to shame. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

That doesn't take much.

My apologies to the OP, I jumped the gun.

But with all the bullshit in Upset, it's understandable.
That doesn't take much.

My apologies to the OP, I jumped the gun.

But with all the bullshit in Upset, it's understandable. Originally Posted by jokacz
Correct again.

Still seeing tight lower abdominals are like seeing a unicorn these days.
Still seeing tight lower abdominals are like seeing a unicorn these days. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

C section scars and baby damage bumps are the order of the day.
C section scars and baby damage bumps are the order of the day. Originally Posted by jokacz
The least of our issues. Which is sad.
wow ya two ol boys sures ...be blowin each other ...hard

...nbt an commie ...mummy nows officially be parts of the upset male ...lesbian club!
wow ya two ol boys sures ...be blowin each other ...hard

...nbt an commie ...mummy nows officially be parts of the upset male ...lesbian club! Originally Posted by Plastic Man

I'm not a member, but if you join up you might get your first blow job ever, even though it's from a male.