Anyone elsre been asked this ODD question?

So is there a larger range for men on Rule of a 100 like Rule of 150? *Grabs tape measure*
My height and weight is booked on my P411 detail. I have nothing to hide from a provider. I want her to be pleased when I get there. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I have done the same thing in my P411 profile, if a lady feels I am too big for her, I can move on with no problem.

By too big, I mean body wise - no way it could be penis size...
The only lady who ever asked me that was a BBW, herself...Her explanation was that she was afraid our "vacation spots" wouldn't meet-sigh
my .02---

It should not matter if a hobbyist is old or young, tall or short, fat or skinny, as long as they are clean and respectful, we are paying the provider to be what WE find attractive.
Clean and respectful, treat her like a lady, and pay her regular rates gets the best results.
If discriminating against fat hobbyists becomes a trend then I'm in big trouble. I'll admit I'm a fattie, but I'm very clean and respectful.
I guess the ladies are turning the tables on the men and looking for spinners rather than BBM. Originally Posted by BushDrummer
Now that is hilarious..."Different strokes for different folks!"
Been asked that question several times over the years. I tell 'em I'm built like a brick shithouse.

I can almost see the smoke coming through the computer as the gears grind, trying to figure out what that means. Originally Posted by TinMan
I'm speechless...too funny!
Hmmmph.

Let's see how business goes for her when ONLY the nonfat men start calling. Once everyone who doesn't qualify to see her get wind of her screening methods, they won't bother.
I have been asked a couple of times, I told one girl I weighed 75 kilograms and she hung up on me. Originally Posted by monkmonk
You should have really fucked with her mind and told her 14 stones.
and she said Because there are so many obese fat asses on ECCIE and I don't see fat men. OOOOKAAAY. Has anyone else been asked this? Heff Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner
Being that was her reply, I would have told her "Well, bitch I was a few Benjamins heavy... But I don't think you're good enough for my extra weight!"

"It's glandular you wrenching bitch!!"
*yawn*

...which is why at the provider factory they made more than one...
Guess we need hobbyist showcases. Gotta go book my photo shoot now.
With short fat guys like me .....I might never see anyone .LOL maybe if she charged by the inch I could get a Freebie ????? do you think ?
  • HG
  • 02-21-2010, 10:31 AM
When I contact a provider I tell her that I'm a fat man.
I usually contact through preferred 411.
It is in my profile also.
95 % of the time it is no problem.
But there has been a couple of times that girls I wanted to see would not see me.
Their loss.