Does anyone enjoy seeing pregnant providers?

Yes.
Pregnant pussy is the hottest, wettest sex you'll ever get. I'd think it would be great for guys who take a while to pop. Not sure how feels with a condom on, though. It's been many years since I've banged a preggy chick, but, I'll never forget how it felt.
pass. good luck Originally Posted by sinkerswim
+1 will pass also good luck to you
Sabrina,

You caught my eye a while back. I enjoy the company of an attractive pleasant lady. I would love to spend time with you. Just wish I could. A mother's glow is very sexy. And her nuturing emotions add to her appeal.

In short

Feels like any sex with a condom on but you still can feel the extra warmth of it.

Yes.
Pregnant pussy is the hottest, wettest sex you'll ever get. I'd think it would be great for guys who take a while to pop. Not sure how feels with a condom on, though. It's been many years since I've banged a preggy chick, but, I'll never forget how it felt. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
No. Unless it's a baby carrying my baby, it's weird. Even weirder if it's a provider. Many guys like pregnant providers because it's easier to talk them out of using a condom.
Huh? Why would it be easier to talk them out of using a condom and why would you want to? Being pregnant does make them or you immune to STD's. The only advantage I can see is that they are already pregnant so you cannot make them more pregnant.
^ +1, why would they jeporadize the health of their unborn child with something like that?
No. Unless it's a baby carrying my baby, it's weird. Even weirder if it's a provider. Many guys like pregnant providers because it's easier to talk them out of using a condom. Originally Posted by BigEddie
Damn! I meant to say "lady carrying my baby."

To Boom boom and Old Marine: the "no" was in response to Sabrina's question. I have no interest in seeing a pregnant provider. However, some guys do think they are more likely to do the forbidden act (I do not know if the providers really are or not). If you think these guys give a shit about STDs, you are wrong. There are a lot of guys looking high and low to find ladies to do the forbidden act.

I will clarify in advance that this a general statement. I will further clarify that I have never heard of the OP doing the forbidden act with a customer. I want to make that clear.
In answer to the question that was asked: "Does anyone enjoy seeing pregnant providers?"

Not me.
No, not a fan. Unless we are amarried and it is my kid, nothing could turn me of faster. Good luck.
yes...no kids here but I do find it hot!
I think it's a complete turn off!! I find it only sexy if it's my kid. And even then, it's really not that sexy when I think about it!
Preggo provider = No

Preggo wife/girlfriend = Yes

I'm assuming this was a planned pregnancy, since nobody around here barebacks, right?
Pregnant by itself wouldn't make or break it for me. Not a turn on or a turn off, just another one of those human conditions.
This is for real.
Yesterday morning my wife says: “I had a dream that you got a provider pregnant and we had to raise the baby. ” Huh? WHAT?? Where did that come from??!!” “Well, since you saw someone 21 years old Friday night” (I’m looking for a bisexual female threesome partner for us at wifey’s request), “I guess it came into my consciousness. I would like to avoid a John Edwards-type situation.” “Well, to be honest that possibility never occurred to me” I said. ” (Figure they are smart enough to take precautions in addition to a rain coat.) [rest of the exchange was interesting, but I’ll spare you.]
I mention it because: 1) as stated above by oldmarine, a pregnant consort would obviously not be getting that way by me (maybe it would be wise to bring a test for pregnancy verification first?); 2) shouldn't I help the Mrs sleep better?; 3) I’ve never been with a pregnant woman and but have heard stories about their voracious . . . ah, interest.
Sabrina, I saw in your showcase what you like to eat, and it didn’t include anything my wife has. PM me if you’re too shy to say publicly?