More reasons for Joey and Karmela to worry

From David Chapman of Pollwatch:

As the saying goes... History is no Mystery....and it's a better indicator than all of the BS polls run by organizations that want to influence who you vote for. Originally Posted by texassapper
It’s KAMALA......REPEAT AFTER ME...K.A.M.A.L.A.

ITS SPELLED KAMALA HARRIS.

KAMALA

KAMALA.

YOU GOT IT BOY? Don’t show your ignorance and show us you can’t spell her name. Don’t show your ignorance like Davy boy Perdue did in GA. But I guess you’re a moron like Perdue who is a rabid racist. Are you a bigot too BOY?

KAMALA

KAMALA.

YOU GOT IT BOY? Don’t show your ignorance and show us you can’t spell her name. Don’t show your ignorance like Davy boy Perdue did in GA. But I guess you’re a moron like Perdue who is a rabid racist. Are you a bigot too BOY? Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
TRIGGERED

Its cumolla the whore! Got it garter snake? Could she be kenyan too?

KAMALA

KAMALA.

YOU GOT IT BOY? Don’t show your ignorance and show us you can’t spell her name. Don’t show your ignorance like Davy boy Perdue did in GA. But I guess you’re a moron like Perdue who is a rabid racist. Are you a bigot too BOY? Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
The guy who chose a supermarket chain as his handle is dumb. He can't actually make a valid argument, so calls others names. I suggest you don't waste your time.
The guy who chose a supermarket chain as his handle is dumb. He can't actually make a valid argument, so calls others names. I suggest you don't waste your time. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Hey big shooter! You big mad or biggly mad?

It’s KAMALA......REPEAT AFTER ME...K.A.M.A.L.A. Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
Pronounced: cum-allah
Interesting article by David Chapman. I'd like to know why he thinks the polls in 2018 were inaccurate.

"Instead, the election we wound up with was one where everything was quite … dare I say it? … predictable. Polls and forecasts, including FiveThirtyEight’s forecast, were highly accurate and did about as well as you could expect."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...forecasts-did/

Polls can be wrong and no one should put 100% faith in them. One fact Chapman does not point out is that no POTUS running for reelection has won with a negative approval rating. Trump's approval rating in currently in the -10% range. And I doubt anyone running for POTUS has won with a national polling average of -9 to -10%. Clinton was +3 on election day and barely lost.

Victory still comes down to the state level and many battleground states are very close. I predicted a long time ago Trump would not win any state that Clinton won in 2016 and that looks like a safe bet. We'll find out in 17 days how accurate the rest of my predictions are.
  • oeb11
  • 10-17-2020, 07:54 AM
'Tolerance' from the DPST's - yeah - thanks garter snake.

Guess what - She indian - but biden decides 'hoe be black'!
Its the peaceful party that's all inclusive ,,,,,
'Tolerance' from the DPST's - yeah - thanks garter snake.

Guess what - She indian - but biden decides 'hoe be black'! Originally Posted by oeb11
Could she possibly be of kenyan ancestory?

KAMALA
KAMALA.
So Karmangela?

Whatever. Whenever you ethnics get all Hotep-y, you ought to remember which color of skin kills, rapes, and violently assaults black women twenty five times more than any other race does to any other. Twenty Five.

I don't hate anyones skin color. It's lack of character I hate. I don't have to demean you based on the color of your skin, I can do it by the manner of your actions.
cum-alloh
^^^ washed up Hoe ^^
Biden and Harris are not worried about a fucking thing.

In case you have not "read a paper" they are Winning this election going away.

The only ones concerned with any of this bullshit on here are distraught Trumpers who Think they still have a chance.

It's Not Happening !!

It simply remains how low Trump is (pretty fucking low) and what Dictator shit he's going to try to pull.

People are Sick of Trump.Too much Trump.
  • oeb11
  • 10-19-2020, 11:15 AM
Vote Biden - the most senile, racist candidate since pre-Civil War.

Step right up - get 'cher segregation, racial identity politics, and reparations right here in the DPST tent show!
Pretty sick that dims look the other way on the biden crime familys shenanigans and that cum-alloh is a std riddled whore