The old ASPD days

Great girls great times, they don't make them like that any more.

Darcy was awesome as the rest them. No up charge for anything!
Ahhhhhhhh Buttman's dream....she was so fuckin hOT! and that ass!!!
Anyone remember when this forum was called ASPD, back in the early 2000's? I was a member back then (handle TexasMeatman) and had frequent visits with the likes of Aimee of Austin, Sherry of Austin, Maria of Waco and Alexxxis from San Antonio. Do any of these names conjure up wildly fond memories from current members? Those were the definitely the good ole days!

Well, I took a 10 year sabbatical from the hobby but now I'm back and considered a newbie all over again. Still looking to dip my toe in the water again but can't decide which provider to experiment with. I like the more mature ladies since I'm no spring chicken. Any suggestions or offers?

You can reply or PM and thanks! Originally Posted by bigredtaurus
This board is different from ASPD. It was started while ASPD was still around and competed with it. After Amber, the owner of ASPD, died, most of the old ASPD membership ended up here.

Welcome back.

Be careful. There seem to be more internet savvy con artists and outright dangerous robbers, etc. in the hobby than there were 10 years ago.
I was a regular of both Sherri of Austin and Buttman's Dream for many years. Would LOVE to see both again. Great times back then.
Tiffany of Austin...ahhh Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Yep. Tiffany was my little find. Think I found her via an ad in the Austin Chronicle and introed her via the old listserv right before aspd hatched.

Godddddd she was the perfect little asian american sweetie.
Full Bs and tight body with sweet face and great fuck.

Anyone know what became of her. Remember she moved but came back to visit/work a few times.

Ahhhhhhhh Buttman's dream....she was so fuckin hOT! and that ass!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Never did get with her but was always wanting to. She had a sexy face if I recall and back then not many showed their faces.
Welcome back. I remember ASPD met Alexxxis of SA more than once. What a woman!
Yep, Tiffani was amazing as were a lot of those providers. Austin was a different place then, I've lived in Austin nearly 60 years, kind of breaks my heart to see what it has become. Remember Vicki's on Guadalupe?
I was on ASPD for a couple years. (same handle)

Courtney (Loves to please) was one of my favorites. Popped my hobby cherry with the Queen Bee.
I was on ASPD for a couple years. (same handle)

Courtney (Loves to please) was one of my favorites. Popped my hobby cherry with the Queen Bee. Originally Posted by VLombardi
Was Courtney the brunette BBW with tremendous oral skills that used to host in north central Austin hotels? If so, she WAS spot on, as in I was always pleased!
Courtney (Loves to please) was one of my favorites. Popped my hobby cherry with the Queen Bee. Originally Posted by VLombardi
haha, me too! What a wonderful lady.

My second hobby experience was sorta meh, and I often think if I had started that way rather than with Courtney I would have just given it up.
I remember the old days!! I was Courtney "Girl Next Door".
Tiffani, Shanna, and Kayah -- those were the days!
  • banjo
  • 11-27-2015, 01:36 PM
I remember Ms. Francisca. Is she still around?
Way too many fun and fond memories from way back when.

And many new memories ahead!
ASPD was like the Beatls, there will never be another one. Has a lot to do with time and place!

IB