LET'S HEAR YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY

Bad reputation for us AAs...and newbies.Oh well Originally Posted by The FrenchGuy
Treat the girls fair and don't give em a reason to be spooked, then you will be fine.
  • bbkid
  • 03-23-2011, 07:39 AM
Sandra dear, don't worry about it. At all. You're reputation here is good and solid. And, a bad review or session is not going to hurt you.
Glad you got unharmed.....Thats nuts.

And he threatened you with a bad review, as if that will help his cause.

Glad you got your story out.
Sandra, so glad your ok.. I dont think you should let this bother you cuz you have always been very professional and smart about your work... You have a good rep so keep putting it on these guys lol..
Thanks everyone for the support... I did not want things to go this far, but sometimes it is necessary to do a lil explaination...
Sandra,
I am so glad you are alright. I have seen you many times but it has been since 2006 the last time we were together.
You are one the most elegant, beautiful, sexy, and wonderful women that I have ever met. Your levels of passion need no room of improvemnt or any of your skills.
This guy is an asshole, and just Thank Goodness you are safe and I am so sorry this happened to you. I still dream about you...LOL and if someone asks me, I always tell them you are the best...wow
Damnit...if only I would have posted after Holly I would have been part of a Holly and PRSandra sandwich.
Damnit...if only I would have posted after Holly I would have been part of a Holly and PRSandra sandwich. Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Pardon my off topic post, but Holly I love the new pics.
Pardon my off topic post, but Holly I love the new pics. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Thank you SP
Okay, pretty sure I would be the crazy looking smiley face with the tongue hanging out and spinning in circles. Now if we can just squeeze me in between the two hugging smiley's.

Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Thanks everyone for the support... I did not want things to go this far, but sometimes it is necessary to do a lil explaination... Originally Posted by PRSandra
you may not wanted it to go this far but at the same time you may have prevent someone from experiencing the same situation or worse.
JYDCOO mmmmmmm? If we are talking about the same guy He can be a little rough,

but harmless. Thats if we are talking about the same guy. It does sound like him. Hes

young but if he really like you its really not weird that he tips. Iv seen him 3 times

myself and every time I did I had to tell him to calm down. He's young not dangerous.

Everything is so crazy now in days I would have been scared too! I don't see any young guys anymore due to that fact.
Not all young guys are like him
Funny how the story changes with every telling..... I recommend you stop digging that hole, Sandra.

Gina

www.preferred411.com